AU

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have been taking Daily Cleanse supplements for a couple years. I have seen a huge improvement with Thisilyn and some minor changes in my diet. My main concern was the ingredients and the how they would benefit my digestive system and overall health. The quality and packaging is great and I would definitely recommend this product

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This has been really helpful for keeping us regular. Very gentle. Also my sons liver enzymes improved measurably. We have taken this consistently for ten years.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I take one of these pills every night (I believe the recommended dose is 6 per day), and it has helped me to achieve digestive regularity. I do not need the entire recommended dose, and I think you should adjust as needed for yourself. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who needs a light, gentle fiber and herb blend that improves regularity without any gas or "emergencies." It's a must-have in my daily nutrition regimen.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

Love this product, and when I was having difficulty purchasing else where I found iHerb, they were exactly what I needed, simple easy app and shipped quick.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

A great dietary supplement to help with my cleansing, vegan too. Contains 90 capsules. Size 3 capsules, so easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Fast delivery and received in good condition

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I have been using this for years. iHerb delivered it very quickly. I will buy this from them from here on in.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

Great product to maintain your liver health! Recommended by my doctor

I've used this product several times over the last few years. It is a great and easy to use cleansing program that is not so aggressive it makes you feel bad. One advantage of this product is that it uses natural ingredients. Unlike many other diet supplements, this product does not contain many harmful chemicals as filler ingredients. You will need to make sure that you follow the diet recommendations in the pamphlet to get the most out of the cleanse, lean meats - poultry, fish, vegetables, etc. Also, drink plenty of water (because, taking without enough liquid may cause choking), and try to sweat for 30 minutes a day. Even if it is just sitting in a hot bath tub You will feel the product working and you will feel lighter, more energetic. I will consider this for regular body cleaning every three to four months as the product recommends. Appears to be no negative side effects. The capsules don't irritate my stomach (as many have reported) and I don't mind taking truck loads of supplements each day. I'm assuming that the folks that can't take pills twice/ three times a day do not regularly or actively take supplements anyways. It's non-invasive and relatively standard for a supplement cleanse. I would recommend this for beginners or those of you who would like to be able to leave your house while doing it. It is a great and easy to use cleansing program that is not so aggressive it makes you feel bad. Every day your body is exposed to impurities and toxins that can build up inside and affect good health. So, be sure to consider taking this or similar product. ---Side note---The Thisilyn Fiber Blend contains psyllium as its main ingredient. So, you need to avoid psyllium if you have a throat problem or difficulty swallowing. If you are allergic to melon, English plantain pollen or grass pollen use caution because you may have cross-sensitivity to psyllium.