AU

insonne
Posted on May 3, 2022
Great product if you have body acne

I don`t know how it works since I am just an amateur and not a doctor, but it really helps to reduce the body acne appearance! I am trying it for the second time (and ordered once again already) and I can see the difference! The only one thing that I don`t like is the size of the tablets - I usually don`t have issues with that, but these one are really hard to swallow, make sure you have enough water with it. Great quality and ingredients.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I’ve been struggling with acne on my T-zone and even more so after wearing face masks. I was recommended by a friend on this product and decided to give it try. I’ve taken this twice daily for about a week. I can safely say I have not had any new emerging painful acne for a whole week. The only cons is probably the size of the tablet, it’s so huge! Lol anyway, I’m so gonna stock up this product. Do give it a try!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My health specialist advised me to take it with Pantethine and vitamin C to handle stress better. I don't know exactly how it works, but I really feel better using it.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I use pantothenic acid for stress support, extra effective energy that aids my metabolism and nervous system. There is no taste, quality ingredients and great benefits. Excellent supplement potency and great pill size. I highly recommend this product for your health and wellness regimen.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Seems to help with acne pimples however as soon as i stopped seems to be comming back but not as bad i have re-order this product i take 6 to 8 mg each day to see if it helps

Good form of B5 vitamin. Excellent energy booster. Works well for me so far.

dee2f208-7f3f-44b3-aab6-1254399ea1a9
9f30c80b-fd61-4ead-981b-94aec4812da3
Olya
Posted on Feb 4, 2021

B Vitamins help the body transform food into energy, among other benefits. Panthothenic acid is great for skin, helping it to stay smooth (maybe that's how my wrinkles disappeared) and helps it heal faster.

Posted on May 10, 2021

The size of the supplement is rather large and I find I need to take it by itself in order to swallow it. I don't take this every day but every four days since I also take a multi-vitamin. I have done extensive research on what can help neuropathy naturally and this was suggested. I am still out on rather it is helping as I have not noticed any real noticeable relief as of yet.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

I purchased this Pantothenic Acid and a B-complex from the same brand. I’m 31 years old and for the past 10 years struggled with acne. I have been taking these only for a couple of weeks but I see that my face skin is more smooth and the pimples are at bay.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

the ingredients are excellent, the best panthotenic acid, no after taste, the tablet is quite big, would like to buy again