AU

Posted on Sep 7, 2021
Good for vision, glowing soft skin and longevity!

I use it daily in green smoothies together with other superfood powder for a nutritious and quick breakfast that gives my family energy to work effectively and beat the day-to-day stress. This powder is in sweet orange-pink color and taste sweet and sour. It also rejuvenates the our skins as drinks and masks. My mother has poor vision out of old age so I hope it helps her see better. I normally have the goji berry in my diet as a fruit but the powder form is convenient for smoothies and mask. It is normally considered the fountain of youth. The famed Li Qing Yuen is said to have lived to the age of 252 years (1678–1930),consumed goji berries daily. Therefore, I hope it increase my mother's longevity as well. Highly recommended!

9ce154b4-f0f4-487e-a197-15381f6c68a0

One of few power forms of goji berry. They are organic. Gluten free. They smell fresh. I've used this product on and off for years and find eye benefits from it. Package seems ok. Size is ok for the price. Mixes well into shakes. Taste is a bit sweet and sour but good.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This Goji powder taste great. There is no overpowering taste and the powder is really fine. I add it to my yogurt for the extra energy boost in the mornings.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This organic freeze-dry product is the best since it has high antioxidants (Vit A), that keep me energized. I used it by putting in smoothies. I am happy with this product. recommend this product. Very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Pricey but worth it for the nice, tart taste and freshness though bag seal could be better - contents tend to clump after a while so you need to reseal it in another container

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

doesn't alter the taste of fruit smoothies too much, tastes better than eating the fruit. haven't been taking it long enough to know if there are any health effects on the eyes, but hopeful.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Sweeter than expected, lighter colour than whole dried berries, dissolves well in a smoothie, and offers all the benefits of goji without troublung a sensitive colon.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It was my first time buying a goji powder. The taste is so sweet that I eat a lot. I try to eat an appropriate amount every day because it is said to be good for health

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Ordering was easy, shipping was fast and the quality of the product is good. Just started using it in my shake for better nutrition. Received the Black Friday sale and was happy to try this while on special

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I don’t know how this compares with other brands but the amount doesn’t seem to justify the price. Having said that, it is still a wonderful addition to my morning smoothies.