AU

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have been taking these Cod Liver Oil capsules since Sep 2021. I love the lemon taste and the calming effect Cod Liver Oil has on my tired brain especially after a long day of hard work. It aids in relieving my headache too. I am so glad I made the switch from Fish Oil capsules to these. Thank you Nordic Naturals!

4f5217a9-84f8-4acf-9e2e-029f1ed5abc5
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

There is never a fish taste when taking them and easy to swallow in being a soft gel tablet. There is Omega 3 and Vitamin A in the ingredients. The benefits of me using this product for my age is that it’s helped with my cholesterol levels, keeps my heart health and haven’t had any palpitations since taking them, it’s also helped with inflammation in my body, my respiratory issues with my asthma has improved and my hair has become thicker. There are 180 soft gels in the packaging and I use 2-3 tablets daily after breakfast.

65108b62-d383-4116-a188-880fed47be02
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Nordic Naturals and Carlson Labs are the two quality brands I use for arctic cod liver oil. What I like about Nordic Naturals is that they are soft gels rather than liquid, so I am more diligent about taking them. It does not have a fishy taste or aftertaste for me at all, and I trust the product I receive from iHerb more than Amazon.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is one of the very best Omega 3 products you can find. Next level purity, no foul smell og taste, great source of essential fatty acids and vitamin A. It's a little bit on the expensive side, because you need 3-5 capsules a day, but it's worth it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Nordic Naturals is the brand and quality I trust because of its origin, the quality control of manufacturing process and superior ingredients. I learned this from watching the video on its website and subsequently do my own research. I believe Artic Cod Liver is the best source of Omega 3. The main purpose for taking this vitamin is to maintain or, if lucky, improve my memory. I am approaching 60. My philosophy is "Taking Vitamins is like Buying Hope". You can't see instant results and you don't know if the body can absorb all the nutrients from the vitamins, however, you can't buy back the time. So, as long as it does not hurt you or damage your liver, I just buy the best brand available.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had been buying the liquid cod liver oil by Nordic which started to make me feel like I was going to gag when I opened the bottle. I know CLO is helpful for inflammation and aches and pains but taking it off a spoon became impossible and I found I was hardly using a formula I knew could be helpful...After buying these cod liver oil gel caps and taking 2-3 per day, I realized how much better I feel....My knees aren't aching, my joints feel better and I'm not having any fish burps or digestive issues from the pills.....I take one pilll with breakfast and one with dinner and sometimes one with lunch..I can really see benefits from using cod liver oil and so much better to swallow pills than gag down an oily liquid from a spoon.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Doctor recommended my teenage son to take cod liver oil and this is my go-to brand as my family has been taking Nordic supplements for at least a decade. We trust its quality and purity of ingredients. Wasn't sure if my son could get use to the taste so I chose the capsule form.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Such an easy way to take Cod Liver Oil. None of that teaspoon palaver from childhood which got a bad rap. Cod liver oil contains vitamin A, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health, and reproduction. It's also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which decrease blood clot formation and reduce inflammation in the body. What more can you want?

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great quality product and ingredients. I like that these are capsules so that I can take them to work easily and no-one complains of the smell. I feel my body, hair and heart are happier I also like that it has an added flavour. Top quality omega 3 supplement

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my usual go to fish oil. Guaranteed quality from Nordic Naturals and good value for money. I stretch one bottle to two months, it seems like the right dose for me. No problems with smell or aftertaste, the oil inside the capsule smells fresh and lemony (natural lemon favouring).