AUD

Very sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2479332 on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

And I mean that in more ways than one! Stevia is by far my sweetener of choice. I drink lots of yerba mate, and it is lovely in mate or coffee or tea. Knowing that this is a natural sweetener, not a chemical compound, is very valuable to me. And this 8 oz. size is a great value. I refill the smaller dropper bottles I've gotten before. I even keep one in my car!

Should have been better top on bottle

Posted by Reviewer2486591 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Impossible to get single drops out without spilling on bottle. Taste much better than sweeteners, and i hope much more healthy.

Pretty good.

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1849872 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my firt time buying this brand of Stevia extract but it is just as good as more expensive options. I will order this one again.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2101618 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love stevia! I use it in just about everything. I buy the 8 oz. bottles to refill the dropper bottles. I prefer the extract over the glycerite.

On the sweet side of things

Posted by pattipike53 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a pleasant-tasting stevia. The price is affordable enough. The only downside is that it is in a base that contains alcohol. Also, it tends to get gummy around the opening. Other than that, it's quite nice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1847750 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is great. We have used stevia for years and this is the most economical way of refilling our 2oz bottles. My only complaint was the seal was not sealed the best so a little leaked out during transit I have purchased this product multiple times before and had no problems so I hope this is a one only issue

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1234596 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The liquid Stevia that NOW products makes is wonderful. Very satisfied with the product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Now brand liquid Stevia and try to get family and friends to switch from the chemicals they use but so far they continue to think the chemicals they use are safe.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3001824 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very sweet with little aftertaste. Will definitely buy again.