AU

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Based on a health article I read, 400 to 800 iu was the recommended dosage but a higher dosage is even needed for those who haven't access to sunlight exposure..Vitamin D is crucial for bone health and immune system function. Its taste is minty. This may be taken twice a week since it has 5000 iu.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good quality and good value. There's enough historical and current evidence to suggest the immune system can be supported and that Vitamin D is an important part of this. Vitamin D is at sub-optimal levels around the world due to diet, pollution, dress and lack of sun exposure . Small capsule, no taste, easy to swallow.

LOVE !!! A nice high strength good tasting chewable. They do not taste like mint to me though, more like vanilla. Vitamin D is essential to me as I live a vampire lifestyle ( I hate the sun and shun it and I go to bed in the morning rather than nite ).

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It has a subtle minty taste. A good alternative for someone who is bored with the soft gel version. But it cannot be stored for too long, especially in humid and hot climate. The pills became slight damp everyday, and by the 3rd month the pills became softer and softer. Maybe storing in refrigerator will be good.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Ordering it to my olderly mom, she lowed it: easy to take, and more chances that you body actually gets Vitamin D, and not some parasites in your belly. I will order for myself as well.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love taking d-3 for numerous reasons. I upped my dosage in covid times especially. It’s great for immunity in sun deficient months. I believe this absorbs well. It helps strengthen the bones

Posted on May 7, 2022

I always searched for a D vitamine like this. The taste is amazing. It's like I am eating a candy. It has great effects, of course.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

the chewable Vitamin D-3 tablets taste like mint, a nice change from all the fruity flavors of chewable supplements. they stay fresh until the tablets have all been consumed.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This company its great - ship fast - good pricing and a wide range of products. This Vitamin D3 is great - tastes really good and seems to do the trick. Also, good value. I have trouble swallowing tablets, so I get these chewable ones.