AU

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Fantastic!

If you're looking for an herbal supplement that may help with cognitive function and circulation, Ginkgo Biloba from NOW Foods is a great option. This double-strength formula provides twice the amount of active ingredients as the standard version, making it a potent option for those looking for maximum benefits. I've found that taking this supplement daily has definitely helped me feel sharper and focused throughout the day, and I would highly recommend it to anyone

be03e10e-77d7-42ee-86ee-c5f7c9c78c3e
757d0c08-5af9-4e6f-81a0-409daf9028ff
ba35cc81-4b7b-4fc8-9b74-bbc237e65a4e
4907b6e8-679d-4f62-89f6-a076fee4a962
023c4a4b-7024-4b1f-8f9c-475de38c9a44
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Ordered this product for second time from iHerb for me. The product really works. I'm 45, athletic, no health and menthal problems, usually taking 2 capsules of Ginkgo Biloba in the morning on empty stomach with big glass of water. Feeling good throught the rest of the day, more energetic,concentrated and focused.. Sometimes I stay awake and productive till late night hours , so this is a real life improvement. Will order again once the bottle finish. Thank you iHerb for great service ! My suggest - combine this product with every day even minimal sport activity, and you'll feel much better with yourself.

cc0ff414-8896-4bec-8540-10fb475b91b1
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for over a month and I feel like I have new energy and improvements on my overall health. My mind feels more focused, and my overall mood has improved such that I am less stressed, more energetic, and more driven than ever before. This vitamin is the best supplement out there!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The packaging is a classic plastic jar with a hinged lid. The lid is opened by removing the plastic tape. Under the lid there is a protective membrane that can be easily removed by simply pulling the edge of the transparent sticker. First of all, this drug is intended to improve brain activity. But I think it will not hurt for other vessels either, you need to try. Appearance - gray capsules, odorless, medium size, easy to swallow. There are only 50 pieces in the jar, I'm used to the dosage of more.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This was the first time I tried Ginkgo Biloba supplement, so far I prefer to take it after breakfast. Decide to try it since it is considered to be good for brain and circulatory system, also considered to be effective for respiratory conditions. This was smth new to me, so I decided to introduce this one as well. Suitable for vegan, which is very important for me personally.

2062f293-9953-4bac-8fb4-1f135820452f
Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this to do two things 1) improve memory and it works. In addition it has reduced my tinnitus (ringing in my ears). I take 3 capsules a day plus a garlic supplement and it has reduced the ringing my 50%. This is one supplement I am never without. NOW makes great products.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I was looking for something to give me a bit more focus and clarity during the day. I do take a lot of supplements but I feel this had definitely helped me stay alert and focused at work. I feel like I'm able to get more things done and I feel less stressed. The pills are easy to swallow. Gingko does have a weird taste so just be aware to eat a snack with it.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

NOW® Ginkgo Biloba Extract is standardized to min. 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones. The extract comes from the leaves of the famous Ginkgo tree with its dynamic history of populating the earth for millions of years. This double strength product has twice the ginkgo (120 mg) as in our regular strength product (60 mg). Good quality and ingredient

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for 3 months and so far I have noticed an improvement in my health. And, I'm pretty sure that it's not just a placebo effect.