AUD

Helps with Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took a glucosamine/MSM product for several years but stopped because I didn't think I needed it. After a few months I was in a lot of pain in my fingers, knees and hip. I realized that I should not have stopped taking glucosamine. So I found this product and it worked faster than capsules or tablets because the powder dissolves in liquid so gets in the system faster. It is a little difficult to dissolve completely. Should probably shake it. I take it in a 100% juice product. I won't be without it now.

Experiencing relief

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Jun 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Now Joint Support Powder for three months to help my L-4,5 disk re-generate. The pain level has greatly diminished and I have had no acute onsets of low back pain. I also doing lumbar extension exercises in conjunction with the Joint Support Powder.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started having joint pain again after I stopped taking glucosamine (Knox Nutra Joint). I decided to start taking a joint supplement again and found this one. I really think it has helped because my joint pain (mainly knees) has gone away again.

Value for Money Collagen

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have a local brand that sells the same thing in another name - collagen hydrolysate, and without glucosamine and MSM, for more than four times this price. It is touted as a cure-all for aches and pains. Generally, those who suffer from unexplained aches and pains could be having systemic yeast-overgrowth problem. When they replace their sugary-starchy drinks and snacks between meals with collagen (protein), they eradicate those yeast and find relief. This powder dissolves completely. It tastes great with carrot juice and fresh coconut water!

Great for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2029707 on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After trying the vet medicine, which made our lab sick, have been using this product for at least 5 years. Our 11 yr old lab can do over 5 mile hikes and does not come up stiff and lame like she used to.

Joint support

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hydrolyzed form of gelatin is very easy to absorb. My knees and elbows become more flexible after taking this. The price is bit high for 312 grams.

Nick Moody

Posted by Reviewer2040251 on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a powerlifter and now bodybuilder for the last 20yrs. After finding this product my squeaky joints are relatively pain free. I strongly recommend this product to anyone concerned about healthy joint.

Cured our dogs hip pain!

Posted by Reviewer1674947 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our dog used to limp after a long run or hard play with his buddies at doggie daycare. Started sprinkling this on his food each morning and symptoms are gone! Dog eats it right up and we don't have to struggle to get him to take a pill or pay the high price of doggie wafers!

keeps me moving

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have some mild arthritis - this stuff really helps - I can move around without all the aches and pains - good stuff!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1317710 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It help my knees.