AU

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I use this to rejuvenate my body's cells. I am 83 years of age; and young people think I am in my late 50's. Who am I to convince them otherwise? Even my medical doctor cannot believe that I am the same age as his father who is looking and acting like an 'old man'.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Supposedly carnosine levels in our muscles and nerve tissues decrease with age, and as a person with early-onset arthritis and chronic pain and fatigue, I have added this to my self-care for low energy, eye floaters, and the signs/symptoms of aging. I hope to update with a more marked improvement as time goes on.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like this stuff so far and plan on buying more. I'm also giving it to my son who has attention issues. It seems to be working for both of us. I may try the Jarrow brand because it is on sale and has good reviews, but I think this is good.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is one of my favorite supplements, and NOW gets it right. I like products that multitask, and this one fits the bill. It seems to help with blood sugar regulation; revitalizes muscles so my workouts are more efficient; and helps my middle-aged eyesight. It won't overcome a poor diet and sedentary lifestyle, but is a great addition to my wellness arsenal. One downside--wish it were a little more affordable.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I use this for 2 purposes, drinking it once a day, and the other to add to my toner. Its just hard to find products with L carnosine in it, but its a powerful antioxidant for younger skin. But if you dont know how much to add, don't do it. I use this brand because its free from fillers.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

L-Carnosine is a wonderful dietary supplement. It is a powerful antioxidant. Therefore, carnosine is very useful for people over forty years old. Also, carnosine helps to lower blood sugar levels, lowers blood pressure, improves vision, and improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system. In addition, carnosine is very beneficial for brain function. It also helps people suffering from chronic fatigue and depression. The product quality is high, the packaging is very good, and the delivery is fast. Many thanks.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Although L-Carnosine had been recommended to me by my naturopath as the possible missing link in the amino acids my diet was lacking, I was unable to find it in any of the local supplement stores, as it is not often contained in common amino acid supplements. Now that I've discovered iHerb, with the wide range of products that are available, and the amazing prices, I'll be a regular customer. NOW Foods are renowned for their quality, and are a brand I can trust. I'm very happy to have discovered iHerb.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

In addition to other precautions I take to keep my skin looking younger, I've found L-carnosine to be quite effective for the skin's aging processing, in addition, to helping with focus. I've been taking this for quite some time.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I take this on rotation basis with approx. 3 weeks of 4 each month and have been taking it for years. There is a lot of clinical studies demonstrating anit-aging benefits

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I trust Now brand quality. I don't eat meat much, I take L-Carnosine to supplement my body needs and hope to get more energy for my muscle. The ingredient and quantity seem just right for me.