AU

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Excellent L-Tyrosine formula

As you may already know, l-tyrosine amino acid is crucial to maintain the health of an endocrine system, since it serves as a precursor of different hormones including the ones synthesized in adrenals, neurotransmitters (e.g. dopamine) and furthermore such important hormones as melatonin and thyroxine. And Now Foods, as usual, provide this great formula of l-tyrosine with an adequate dosage and high quality. Def recommend this one, especially to people with hormonal disorders such as adrenal insufficiency, hypothyroidism, and etc. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

b012f405-35ce-402f-a160-72aeafc863ad

UPDATE : A little over 3 months I took 2-3 tablets a day. My TSH values decreased to 0.77 /before was more that 5!/, as well as anti-TPO hormones now are lower. Be careful not to overdose, at very high doses you get a slight headache. --------- I have subclinical hypothyroidism, i.e. my TSH hormone levels are elevated, but t3 and t4 are normal. I decided to take 3 capsules 30 minutes before meals a day. In 3 months I will do my research again and I will complete my review of whether the product is worth it Since I drink it I feel good, it is very suitable for intense mental activity and work under stress.

f9e12ab3-dc8a-4528-8fd0-97b7b39f81fd
Posted on May 11, 2022

I bought to improve energy and mood. Benefits thyroid. Size is medium and easy to swallow. Taste is neutral. High quality supplement. Comparing to other supplements I noticed a greater effect from this l tyrosine. It significantly reduced my appetite so it was easier to stick to healthier diet. Aslo great supplement for training.

f792655f-5105-4b6d-8205-9e5b96ea2736
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I work 12 hour shift nights at my local police department, I have to be alert and vigilant EVERYDAY. I'm also a mother to 2 very! active pre teen sports player boys. I get little sleep on most days. I started taken L-Tyrosine to help me stay energized. I can tell you this helped me 100% . on days I do get to sleep this does no effect me going to sleep I sleep like a baby! it also helped me focus better on my job.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

This stuff is a game changer for me. Every morning with my protien shake I’ll pop two 500 mg of tyrosine & it has curbed my ridiculous sugar cravings like something fierce. The addiction has subsided a lot & taking these you’ll get a similar effect to taking Wellbutrin. Along with the tyrosine, I’ll also usually take L-glumtamine, 1000 mg of fish oil, & chrominium with cinnamon. Weird combo, but it’s worked wonders for me. The weight is coming off, the lean muscle is building, & this girl has broken the sugar & carb addiction!

Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

This suplement is a life changer. My brother has ADHD and started using 1000mg of Tyrosine. It has the same effect as the amphetamine he used to take, but without the side effects. I'm taking it too (500mg) and it gives me so much energy and focus. It also improves the mood. This is a good brand and it's a quality suplement, the package is simple but good, and it doesn't have any bad taste or smell.

Posted on May 10, 2022

My psychiatrist recommended this supplement to help my brain produce dopamine. I have really bad ADHD and take meds for it but they have been kinda not helping lately as much and this was recommended to help. I feel like it’s helping with energy and focus. I don’t take this for bodybuilding or muscle training or anything else. I feel benefits from this and the brand is trustworthy and has high quality ingredients and good value for the size of the package.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

L-Tyrosine has many benefits and is generally safe, but be aware that L-Tyrosine can increase your thyroid hormones. So if you’re hyperthyroid you should use caution when supplementing with L-Tyrosine because it may change the way your thyroid meds work. And if you’re taking MAO inhibitors (MAOI’s) like selegiline, Azilect, Marplan or Nardil you should not use L-Tyrosine. It can be very dangerous!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have elevated TSH levels and I also started to have grey hair (I am only 30 so it's definitely not normal) and I recently found out that tyrosine is the precursor of thyroid hormones and also of melanin (the pigment that gives hair it's dark colour). Also, when your cortisol levels are high, the body uses up a lot of tyrosine, so if you are stressed you definitely could use some. I have only been taking this for a month but I can already say I feel better (my energy was low because of my hypothyroidism) and I hope the problem with my hair will go away as well. I will write an update in a few months to let you know if it helped with my TSH levels and if I still have new gray hair, but I have a good feeling about this. Hope this review helped, stay healthy guys!