AU

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
최고!

I have read good comments on this MSM powder from Blogs and then I tried this. I m taking this with vitamin C powder together. I feel my body gets more lighter and I will observe if there s some good improvement on joints that I have some issues with. I recommend this one due to the good quality and good price!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I like this brand and trust it, I bough two of it and using it, I see good results in my nails and pain of my joints, maybe the hair is falling less now but I'm taking it only for a month or a bit more, will see how it goes after 5 or 6 months.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is really helping me with my health and energy level. One side effect is digestive issues. I am starting with 1/4 tsp daily, and am taking it at one time, and I have not been able to increase/ bm still too soft. That is a known side effect of MSM, though, and it’s results are worth that issue IMO and are supposed to self-regulate.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

MSM is a must in our kitchen. Dissolve a teaspoon of MSM in a glass of water, ideally add vitamin C powder (increases absorption of MSM) and drink. What I usually do to make the dissolving (and therefore absorption) process even more effective is that I add a tiny bit of hot water to my cup that already has cold water. That will help the MSM powder dissolve better than in just a cup of cold water.

MSM is good for so many things. I really like the "NOW" brand. I feel like I can trust their products. It's a natural anti-inflammatory so that helps with my arthritis but who knew it also helps with: leaky gut syndrome, ulcers, upset stomach, indigestion, PMS symptoms stretch marks, hair loss, skin problems including wrinkles, sun burns, wounds, cuts, skin abrasions, eye inflammation, poor circulation, high blood pressure, fatigue, oral infections, toothaches and gum disease! I will be taking this daily for life. Done!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I have been on a 4 month intense candida cleanse and NOW brand MSM taste the best. I have used Purica and Natural Grocers brand as well. I use a lot about 1 tsp 9 X daily. I am amazed at how effective this MSM works in high doses daily. I find that just putting it in your mouth and drinking water taste better than adding it to water and drinking it.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I am very happy with everything related to this product, starting with the reather quick delivery through well packed and pprotected item to the item quantity and quality. I use the MSM powder in my green smoothie, and after a few days I notice that some of the lower back muscle pain that I had for a long time has gone. I am looking further for more effects, but I also notice that my nails condition is better now. I use it making sure that I drink and eat veggies with more vitamin C, as MSM works best in combination with vitamin C. In order to enhance it, I am going to purchase sodium ascorbate for its best absorption of vitamin C (cca.70%). I did not check earlier, but now I see that there is a good offfer of sodium ascorbate in the iHerb web shop, so I am going to order it together next time. Also, just for the information MSM is possible to prepare as eye drops, which I am going to do - it is beneficial for eyes and significantly reduces protein residue floaters. Thank you iHerb for the good service and products.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Good value for money. Mixes well and is almost tasteless. I've been taking it every day for about 20 months and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Small doses at a time is the key, otherwise it will make me slightly bloated with the resulting anti-social effect.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great product! Laboratory studies have found that MSM has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Sulphur, which is a major component of MSM, plays an important role in making collagen and glucosamine, both of which are vital for healthy bones and joints, and in the production of immunoglobulins, which help your immune system.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Thank you IHerb! This is a great clean product by a great company. Detox and support for the entire system. Just don't drink it too late. It's an energizing drink and regenerating drink for the morning and the afternoon. Don't drink too much at once, moderation in everything, 3 grams p/d day is said to be a good amount. With patience the body regenerates completely and in the meantime, you feel great.