AU

Vitaliy
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I use peppermint essential oil for many purposes . I use it in oral care and put it in my nose if it's stuffy. And I love the taste so much so I add it to my homemade chocolate. And the little bottle I bought till now was done very quickly. So I decided to find a bigger bottle. And after I made some research on the internet I found this product very suitable for myself and ordered. I chose it because the bottle is large, it's 118 ml and it will last for a long time for me. And this peppermint is USDA, so I can use it in my oral care. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Good quality product and very affordable price .I really recommend it!

ae625c8b-47fb-4d45-b209-d3fd0d388389
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Whenever putting on an ointment that will go right into the body, choosing organic is preferable. I use this to open up my sinuses and lungs whenever my breathing is being inhibited by geoengineering and chemical induced weather modifications (silver iodide, aerosols, aluminum, etc. being heavily sprayed into the air). This can also be used for stomach discomfort. It can be applied directly to the stomach, using a clock wise circular motion. It brings quick relief and aids in digestion.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

If you must get just one oil, make it peppermint. Keep it handy as it's good for many reasons. It's best to dilute it with some olive oil, to your liking, in a bottle so you're not using 100% strength. If you have to wear a mask, you know it starts to smell funny after 10 minutes, Have that bottle of diluted peppermint oil handy and apply 2 drops to the inside of the mask and it will clean the air you breathe in. Headache? Put a couple of drops on the temples. Tired? Take a whiff of this. Forgot your deodorant? Apply this. Oil pulling? Add a drop of this to the coconut oil. Diffuse it to clean the air. Ran out of toothpaste? Mix baking soda, a bit of coconut oil and a couple of drops of this (or tea tree). Generally, if there's an ache somewhere especially when it comes on suddenly like a cramp, I just grab it and apply. It has worked every time.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I love peppermint essential oil. I purchased this one for a friend to use. I use it for pain spots in my head. It also works to massage it on my stomach for gas, bloating, nausea. I also use it as a stimulus when I need to stay alert. I just put a few drops on the palm of my hand. Rub my palms together until they are warm, and breathe in the vapors. It also works to destroy ant trails, and smells great when added to my homemade laundry soap.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Peppermint oil is one of those essential oils that is often sold out because it has so many uses. This is a good quality organic oil that I use diluted for mouthwash and as a foot salve (in foot bath) for its freshness and relaxing properties. This was good value for money.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use peppermint oil for many things! I love the taste! I also put a drop in my water. ....and under my tongue if I feel gassy. Another thing if I feel like I might be getting a cold sore, I put it on my lip at the first feeling.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

great product for it's price. cheaper than the usual oil that im using. and i don't see any difference. will deifinitely order again.

336b1912-7242-4169-a87b-23f9698fec5a
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Fantastic used in homemade mouth wash. It can also be used as a bug deterrent around the house. One drop on the pad of your thumb & rubbed around the roof of your mouth clears the sinuses & makes breathing so much easier.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This was my first time getting peppermint oil! I love the smell and the package looks like the picture. It helped my feel relaxed during my last respiratory illness. Of course i like organic compared to regular.