AU

Maha-Alshehri
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great quality for price. I use it as anti-acne product but natural tea tree have much more benefits. Good package size for essential oil. I love the scent and you can feel soothing effect when used in aroma diffuser. You can also put few drops on you toothbrush for disinfection.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Tea tree is very useful in its anti bacteria properties. I apply 1 or 2 drops on my semi wet body after shower to prevent odour. 1 drop on panty liner for a healthy genital area. In a spray bottle, i add tea tree with ethanol for a bed linen spray. It can be used in an anti mould spray too. Love it's quality and 30ml size and it is organic! Please give me a like if you find this useful!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Love that it's organic, but do not like that it's not 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil as Australia is where this plant is native to. Smells good, but is kinda harsh and very drying on skin. NOW's Organic Jojoba Oil is great to use in conjunction with this to soothe affected skin. iHerb... try contacting NOW and ask to see if they can source their oil from Australia instead of India, as the soil composition and climate there is different and affects the quality of the oil.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I had another brand of tea tree oil in a smaller package and it smelled like mildew. This brand has a better scent and smells more like tea tree essential oil. I use oils for a more natural bug prevention mostly. I feel safer getting organic oils so im glad this brand offers organic choices

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My repeated purchase. Reasonable pricing with pretty good quality. Love this scent. My go to brand for essential oils. Natural and feels so good. Different scent benefit us in different ways. Many a times I go for a bigger sized bottles for cost effective. I loved using essential oils. So far packaging from IHerb is good! Thank you.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Tea tree is a really strong essential oil so a little goes a very long way. I use a small amount in my shampoo to help calm my scalp after bleaching my hair. I also use a small bit on acne, be sure to dilute with water as it can burn your skin. The scent is also great but again can be strong. You can also use in cleaning.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The quality is good, the smell is nice and the price is super affordable compared to other brands. I love the fact that NOW Foods can make organic products so affordable, the pricing is very fair and good. Other brands charge extra only because of their brand name. I use tea tree in combination with cocounut oil for my skin and my hair. Its very nice for cleaning the skin.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It is a bit on the expensive side, but I wanted it organic. It is such a good oil and the bottle is huge and will last me a long while. My use for it is versatile: in the diffuser, in home made products and as a massage oil. Not disappointed with this brand, and this one was my first form their organic line.