AUD

Pure Hibi

Posted by medinabello on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Hibiscus Tea. It is 100% Hibiscus which is all I ever wanted. It tastes great, is really good for you and well packaged. Each tea bag is individually wrapped to ensure optimum freshness. The wraps are also easy to open for convenience. I will buy all my Hibiscus products from iHerb for sure.

My favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer2320140 on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Oz suggested that hibiscus tea was good for high blood pressure. so, i gave it a shot. This tea is delicious and yes, it works on high blood pressure. it took some time (about six weeks) to show results, but my blood pressure dropped after using this tea. i used to drink this tea years ago but i didn't know what a health boost it was then. Wish i had known because i would have never stopped drinking it.

Best hibiscus tea ever!

Posted by Reviewer1971220 on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pure hibiscus tea with a pleasing taste. It brews nice and strong!

Very Effective, Great Taste!

Posted by 5535511471544184936 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only consume this on an "as and when needed" basis, like when symptoms of high blood pressure arises. Throw a bag into a 1 litre water bottle with a few dried rose buds and let it steep in the hot water. I'd drink the tea throughout the day. Tastes great (if sour is your thing) and works effectively to reduce the symptoms. Works on tension headaches too, I've noticed. Good price, good stuff, great results. I'm stocking up!

LOVE

Posted by 5101090573175968754 on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe it took me so long to get onto hibiscus tea. :) amazing taste! I will definitely re-purchase. Reminds me slightly of berry tea? (if I had to liken it to something) I head of this tea through dr gregors YouTube channel nutrition facts. So happy I tried this tea now :) If you want to know about the benefits check out his video .

Great hibiscus

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very potent hibiscus extract, I recommend it.

GREAT TASTING HIBISCUS TEA!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This organic hibiscus tea tastes great. I LOVE the fruity taste! I appreciate that this product is organic and contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sugars. This has only one ingredient, organic hibiscus flowers. The price is reasonable enough too. I would buy this tea again.

Good

Posted by 5244365346926105398 on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious flavor, i recommend because is really good and taste....

Yummy and healthy for you!

Posted by 5742133000828299586 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea, I drink it without any sweetener and just love it hot or iced.. its worth every sip..

good product

Posted by 5274528811766222346 on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have nothing bad to say about this product, I've used all but one bag, so it must be good! I like the design of the bag, too

1 2 3 4