AU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
High quality and great price

I started taking this for high cholesterol. I know that, even though my cholesterol is through the roof (familial propensity), I've had no calcium blockage in the arteries surrounding my heart. I'm taking this to maintain the healthy cholesterol.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Seems to be a smaller dose, but better price! 2 before bed seems to be ideal for me, taken with slow niacin for optimal results 😃

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

necessary vitamins for our life, I recommend to everyone, the quality is excellent

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

this product is very hard to find. But I got it from iherb. very thank you

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

very good product for healthy lipid profile quality and size of capsule are are good price also affordable

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

A great seller. I sent everything quickly, packed it efficiently. The product is excellent.Matches the photo. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

ONe needs to use this for a few months and followup with a cholesterol test to access results so more later.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It’s been like a month to take this. I hope it helps make the balance of cholesterol.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Great product at a great price promptly delivered but I prefer the 20mg version.