the freshest best tasting seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i take for many reasons, inflammation, fiber, anti-cancer effect. i gring in coffee grinder and then refrigerate in a light proof container. tasted delightfully like walnuts, not bitter at all as brown flax is. i add to pancake batter(kids like it alot this way please try), yogurt and smoothies. my nails cracked and split all my life until started using flax and other omega3 oils. skin is softer, too. have been using for years. can't beat the price either!

Very satisfied long time customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using organic Flax Seeds from NOW Foods for a long time and am very satisfied with the product.

QUALITY PRODUCTS WITH PROVEN RESULTS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

AFTER USING THE GOLDEN FLAX SEED FOR 60 DAYS, MY GOOD CHOLESTEROL WAS BACK UP TO NORMAL. GROUND THEM IN COFFEE GRINDER BEFORE INJESTING FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS.

Flax seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use flax seeds for a number of things, including grinding my own flour from them to use in baking in place of wheat flour. They can be difficult to find sometimes. These were reasonably priced, good quality, and I rec'd them quite quickly! Thanks, iHerb!

Great price for organic flax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Iherb is a great source for whole flax seeds. This is less expensive than my local health food store. Arrived quickly and grinds well, tastes fresh.

In my daily smoothie

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! These go in my daily smoothie every morning!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great to make flax seed gel

Golden quality

Posted by eatrightchef on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tastes so much better than the regular red flaxseed. And best of all it is organic! Would definitely buy again!

always use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I grind and take 3,4 tablespoons of flax and also give it to my dogs. It is good for skin, joints, bowels, and lots more.

golden flax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

mother nature just can't lose! great product.