Great Sub!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We ordered this when the slices were out of stock. I prefer the slices, but this is very good too. They're just tiny chunks, so eating the slices is more appealing. This would be good in recipes and for small kids.

Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are so-so in comparison to other ginger I have eaten. they tend to be hard.

This is a nice-looking product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

iHerb provides fast order processing, and the best service; their products are all high quality.

Now Foods, Real Food, Crystallized Ginger Dices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Слишком сладкие

delicious and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

been using them in 2nd fermentation of water kefir to make delicious ginger ale taste like beverage. the small dice makes it easy to slip into beer bottles and removing them. must have already bought more than 6 packs of them. keep coming back for it.

Great product and freezes well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decided to give this a try and very glad I did. Great healthy snack. The sugar content is a bit high but that is what makes this an enjoyable snack without being overwhelming. I put some in a reclosable sandwich bag and freeze it to see how that works out. It freezes very well and very tasty in a frozen state. I left the remainder to thaw completely and they didn't sweat or stick together. Now the entire bag is in the freezer or what's left of it. :-) This allows me to snack a little bit at a time instead rushing to finish the whole bag before it goes bad.

Makes a great cookie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the perfect size for baking and it makes my Ginger sugar cookies sing!

no more upset tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Besides using this product in foods and making candy---It relieves my tummy upsets

Good ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this ginger over & over again. It has a wonderful taste & I use it with everything one can think of putting it in. I even eat it alone. Just love the ginger.

Deelicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nicest taste sensation crystallised ginger I've come across. Family agrees! I hide it from the marauding beasts or it would all disappear down their gullets too fast for the budget.

1 2 3