AU

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Good

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Taste and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am looking for something of Roasted Seeds when I eat oat meal in the morning. Good nut oil, easy to eat. The price is also good

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I'm happy with the size of the bag. the seeds taste great as they are- roasted and unsalted. I pair them with roasted pumpkin seeds and eat a bit of both in the mornings. Quality seems great, have found no issues thus far. Would recommend!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Bought these for my granola bars and bread! Makes my bread have a nice flavor and texture with these sunflower seeds! Lots of nutrition! Yum!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I Love these sunflower seeds. These are unsalted and I use them in granola, baked goods, and seed crackers. have always turned out delicious and of course healthy.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Ingredient and composition of this product is great. Quality and quantity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Effectiveness and efficiency is good as well. Recommended, like for like thank you 🙏 Good for the whole family, liked by most of us...like for like thanks 👍

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I really like the quality for price I get from Now. An important ingredient that I use in my salads. I’m vegetarian so it’s great for increasing my protein intake.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

It tastes delicious but I prefer the non roasted one. It is a huge bag it will last for few months. I use it a topping for yogurts bowls and smoothie bowls.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

It is good to be as snack. It is also perfect to be used in making bread.