AU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love it. Very good quality, no scent, practical packaging to use. I am using it for my hair and I notice amazing results. My hair is literally stronger, thicker, 80% less hair loss than before usage, healthier, glower,... Highly recommend buying this oil! The price is very cheap. I feel amazing after using it.

0a490bf4-6c32-4e9f-a168-a162ba8afd43
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I use it as a carrier oil for my essential oils. It is kinda thick so it blends well with my essential oils which i also purchased from iherb. This product is really good for the skin and hair for natural nourishment due to its 100% pure castor oil in it… It really softend the skin plus I also use it for my eye lashed and I can see the difference after a week of usage… I normally put it in mascara refiller or bottle for easy application.

34fd4ac8-f3bd-4137-a398-575040603ab2

stop wasting money on super expensive oils... there's nothing better than castor oil. With super moisturizing qualities and for an accessible price! ive been using it on my skin for my stretch marks and its keeoing my skin moisturized. the size is big and its gonna last a long time! the oil is very thick so its better to dilute it with another thinner oil.

7db1362b-d1b7-4d5a-b7f1-11720d3e15fe
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this for my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. Nourishes them and makes them longer. Great stuff and also my go to carrier oil to add essential oils with. Pair this with Rosemary essential oil and boom 💥 fast hair growth within months. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

890b6c45-9a63-4b26-bb4f-a93e07c5bc24
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

nice size of package. came well sealed. I wanted to use this product as a mask to my hair and I am really happy with this purchase. I use the product once a week, applying it after shampooing and letting the hair dry a little bit. I use a towel hat that I bought which allows me to keep the oil on my hair overnight. In the morning, hair should be washed with shampoo and conditioner. I noticed after several times that the hair is more shinny and look healthy. I hope that it will strengthen the hair as well.

59a5f56c-5287-44a8-a611-ca65a2fa0be8
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This castor oil works wonderfully for my needs. I use it to make my favorite hair repair mask: equal parts of - castor oil - coconut oil - glycerin - 1 tsp burdock root oil extract - 1 egg I apply this mask overnight, wash and rinse my hair in the morning. Also you can apply castor to your lashes overnight, to promote healthy growth and nourishment. For a better effect and easier application I use disposable mascara brushes. Highly recommend!

d4bbddf3-cd5a-4772-88ae-e6071fdee66c
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I read about the benefits of castor oil on eyebrows (which were overplucked in my youth). I am now 38 with super thin brows. After constantly using castor oil, I can see that my brows are now fuller. I can't wait to see how my brows are when I finish this bottle (long way to go)!

bbcae286-cccb-4128-a2d4-1626342ab5d4