AUD

Now Foods, soy isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer2653352 on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Brand and strength both recommended by my oncologist (1 - twice a day)

Quite effective

Posted by Reviewer1580489 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I consulted with my doctor about my PMS, she recommended me to take soy. I've searched a product with high isoflavone content, and this had the highest content in reasonable price. So far it seems to be working, and I have purchased 2 more since the first purchase.

good soy

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using soy for quite a while for hot flashes so I thought I would try ordering some from iherb this time. NOW soy is a good choice for the price. It works as well as what I used before, the price is nearly the same but I don't have to drive miles to get it and I don't have to worry that it may be out of stock. So in the long run, ordering from iherb does cost less....and shipping is very fast!!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1561064 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This started working after 1 week and 2 days with full effects in 2 weeks. It is so nice to go to bed with no hot flashes. I will still get an "ocassional " one , but, the difference has been amazing !!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2832469 on Jul 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over four years for pre-menopause symptoms. I couldn't function without it. Simply... it works!

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer3134557 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these and have been using them for years. My Dr. approved them as a substitute for hormones. Hot flashes are a thing of the past. Great service, iHerb. Mary

works~

Posted by Reviewer3328141 on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really works. When I'm in my period, I feel back pain, and it's getting severe as I get older. But since I took this daily, my back pain has reduced to 1/5. What's more, now I have fewer pimples. IF you are suffering from acnes, you should try this!!

Great product for the price

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love Now Foods! The quality and value of their products are fantastic! The Soy Isoflavone capsules are not large so it is easy to swallow. . . Click YES if you like this review.

Didn't do anything for menopause symptoms

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't help my menopause problem. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals which is very common in early post-menopausal women. After the ovaries stop producing estrogen the adrenals have to take over and if you have a lot on in life and you also have sleep problems due to flushes, they have a very hard time. I finally found the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I now sleep better due to support for my adrenal glands and feeling less stressed through the day. I don't want to knock Soy Isoflavones, but if you are a serious case, I would try Schizandra as well! (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1900968 on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this preduct for years. I recently ran out and I could tell the differece! I am not crazy about the taste of soy so this is a great way to get the isoflazones without having to taste them.

1 2 3 4