AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Hahaha this is great when I do take it and I hate to say it like that sometimes I am not consistent with it but I take it every other day I'm not going to say that this is a take as you need type of supplement because that's not how it works but that's what works for me so I can remember to take it but it does help with memory it does help with Focus I can get easily distracted and I have seen a difference especially in work ethic or just staying focused during a workout you will see changes in the little things this is a good product to try out at the very least

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am so glad that I found True Focus. I had been using a more expensive product, and I have found this product to be just as effective, yet much lower priced. I am very happy with the mental alertness I feel, and also the overall good feeling it provides. Excellent product!!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

True focus dis help improve my concentration in lessons and reading. I think it does a great job and it’s a quality product. It has brain support ingredients like amino acids and also some ginko biloba and q10 to help with energy levels. The pill size is a bit large but can be swallowed.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I've used True Focus by NOW Foods for about two years now. I love how it helps me remember things more quickly...like why I went upstairs to get something and don't recall why. Those days are practically non-existent now. I also like that it doesn't cause me to feel jittery, just gently energized. Would highly recommend this product if you're struggling with focus or recall. Buying from iHerb is more cost effective than other sites I've tried.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This really does help me with my ADHD symptoms. It's got excellent ingredients and Now Foods is a reputable brand. Their factories have testing facilities and while I believe that third-party testing is best, I appreciate any company that discusses their testing practices. I feel better when I take this when I don't take it. Update: It doesn't work as well as it used to, maybe because I was previously taking it with Now's Dopa Macuna and now I take it on its own.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I've bought this product as the ingredient list shows quality ingredients, with a dosage high enough to really benefit. Size is fine, not big, easy to swallow & no taste. Will continue to keep taking this as it really helps with brain fog. I find it hard to focus and get easily distracted but have found these have really helped improve that. Highly recommend giving these a try! 10/10.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very good quality as always with Now products! I sometimes take this gel cap instead of each ingredient separately, the dosages are lower than what i usually take but its very convenient when i don't have time to take 6-7 different capsules. A good mix of ingredients for a better focus. I find it helps me a lot! I totally recommend it!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

High quality product. All the ingredients needed are in. It has the right size and the dosage can be adapted to each case. It's a product that has a great number of benefits with neutral taste. In conclusion it's an excellent product that complies with what it promisses.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This is a good quality supplement I like that one of the ingredients is CoQ10 as it helps with the heart. The size of the capsule is just right. It doesn't taste bad and the dosage is good enough, 2 capsules once a day. I sort of feel the benefits of staying in focus, but even without mad focus, I'm happy already that I'm getting supplementation from all the ingredients.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

We're using this and Tyrosine for our son. The size is a bit on the large size for a young child, but he's ok with it. We're yet to ascertain if it's of benefit to him, or if it's overkill with the Tyrosine he's already taking though and trying to administer the right dosage to him 'between meals' isn't so easy on a school day. No complaints of taste and no reactions to any other ingredients. Good quality, environmentally friendly packaging on arrival.