AU

RilaQma
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

My husband has eczema. I sometimes feel itchy if shower gel irritates my skin. This product is VERY GOOD. Even though it has something like scrubs inside. It doesn’t irritates at all. I ordered 2 bottles more after my first purchase and recommended to friends. After washing not drying at all. Smell is wonderful. Very sweet coffee vanilla kind of sweetness. ( sorry I don’t know what it is. Just feel so sweet)

774b1e0b-8d19-4f75-9d71-fd4f67ce7b47
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have been hesitant to purchase it because it is quite pricy. However, it was surprisingly great! It smell nice and it doesn’t dry your skin at all. Every time I use little amount and it is enough for my whole body. One of my favourite body wash now! Will keep purchase it!

aa07a622-fc21-416d-a4e3-3b35f4d12b10
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell, it benefits your skin, it good for who has routine day job, help in relaxation

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

anna
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Whether in liquid or solid bar, this brand never disappoints ! Cleanses excellent, foams very well , non drying , but actually hydrating, good for back acne and dry skin , suitable for every skin type in family (dry, oily..) Keeps you fresh for long, smells beautiful, l love it. Best is its ECONOMICAL consumption !! Lasts really long ( unexpected for a liquid body wash!! ) Hope you liked this review and found it useful .

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It’s a great product. I love the scent it stays on the body after you shower. The size is big enough. Mine finished after 6 months. I used it twice to three times a week. Your skin will feel really soft as it’s gentle on the body! If you have dry skin you must try this!

10c9f324-301f-4657-a134-99028e299044
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Its good thing i use it in Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

6841f155-eb33-4f26-b590-89585271f0ae
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This body wash is great. It smells very nice. The scent is very light and pleasant and not too sweet. It's great for every day use and because of its size it lasts a long time. The packing is great and provides for easy dispensing of the soap. It also lathers really well, so a little bit goes a long way. It feels very gentle and moisturizing. You will have a clean feeling without feeling dry or stripped. Just note, that when you get to the last centimeter of the product there will be higher concentration of the little 'exfoliating beads' so I recommend using the last bits on your feet, knees or any rough patches.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Lovely scent and ingredients! Amazed I didn't get this sooner! I have pretty stubborn back acne and am prone to scarring and bumps all over. This means I am quite picky and scared about ingredients. I avoided African Black soap as I had heard so much about how drying it was. Finally, I caved and got this! WOW! My skin feels moisturized till the next shower. I have never felt this moisturized from a simple cleanser ever! Please give this a try!