AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Try this cereal and hope you like it as much as I do!

Love the taste of this cereal and the fact that it has only a few ingredients that are easy to understand. It is very good quality and sourced organically. They also support the coconut farmers and that to me is important. Most people think of cereal with grain, but this is grain free and has a slightly sweet taste but not overly sweet. If you like your cereal to be sweeter, just add your own sweetener. I would rather be able to have control over the sweetness because if already add too much then it can be taken out. I hope you will try this cereal and like it as much as I do. It also have great health benefits like MCT's and no sugar added. I like to eat it as a snack, but can eat it any time, breakfast, lunch or dinner and also add anything to it you like. I sometimes add maca powder, cinnamon and ginger powder.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

This is my favorite cereal, and I'm happy to be able to get it again. I love that it only contains a few ingredients, not a bunch of things that I can't even pronounce like many other cereals. I love the taste and the fact that this cereal is very healthy. I enjoy it with blueberries and almond milk.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great taste the package is kinda small for me I would love to see different sizes. I use this in my breakfast almost every time I get a chance to buy this. Goes well with almond milk or regular milk with added stevia for taste. Will buy again. if you found this review helpful please like

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This cereal tastes great! I first purchased the one with the added cinammon and really liked it so wanted to try this one as well. Love it's coconutty taste! It comes in a resealable bag which is very convenient and keeps the flakes fresh and crunchy. I first tried it alone and it was pleasantly tasting, almost like eating coconut flakes. Then I ate it with milk and added some organic raisins, sort of like raisin brand only without the wheat. It was yummy! the flakes did not become soggy and stayed crunchy and soft at the same time. I love that I can find a cereal that is Organic, GF, no added sugars and minimum ingredients.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Only 3 ingredients, amazing , loved it, im eating mainly Paleo and the taste is really good. i recommend on buying for everyone who's eating low carb and looking for quality product.

088fe7ba-cfa5-4b2e-a146-f4ee4eb1728b
Posted on May 30, 2022

This is the best tasting AIP-friendly cereal on the market, but unfortunately it makes me bloated so I can't have too much of it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

My husband and I both love this cereal for the crunch and coconut flavor. This makes you not miss other kinds of cereal and absolutely tastes delicious with strawberries. We are both careful of eating too much sugar so this cereal is great for a quick healthy breakfast.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I do not know why, but it does not contain so much fat. So, I appreciate this. It tastes and smells coconut. My cat enjoys this as well.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

As usual, it's overpriced like most Coconut products. That said, it is a very good cerial and with just simple healthy ingredients; just Coconut! Love it!

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

For religious purposes, a couple times a month I fast from grains. This cereal is a brilliant and tasty alternative for a breakfast food or afternoon meal. Naturally sweet. Will buy again.