AUD

Numi Tea

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tea. I used only 3 bags, each one was very different from another and very tasty

Taste and Variety

Posted by 4985174333479468959 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful quality tea, and great selection of flavours. I still have half the box to use, and am looking forward to it as I have enjoyed every single one I've tried so far. It's a great way to test out the range available, and also to give yourself a wide selection without ending up with drawers full of tea boxes....

Great collection; something for everyone.

Posted by Penelope11 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good introduction to Numi Tea and any tea-lover or even tea-novice will find something to his/her taste. I particularly enjoyed the Pu-Erh teas, the Toasted Rice green tea and the Rooibos. Only drawback is that you will probably not like every single flavour - but that cannot be avoided. It's a real pity that iHerb does not carry all the flavours you can find in this collection, e.g. the Toasted Rice.

nice mix

Posted by 5322605052227619702 on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice mix of teas. Excellent if you would like to try some of them out. I didn't like that mix had some teas that aren't available individually.

Some good

Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great way to taste more teas. Some were good, while others were just okay...

Great trial pack

Posted by 5160116190965092626 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Usually variety packs like this have four or five bags each of four or five kinds of tea, so I could hardly contain my excitement to open this one and find that I would actually get to try 18 different kinds of tea!! In the end, though, the teas were not my favorite. Certainly not bad but I prefer Pukka and Yogi teas. However, I would definitely recommend this to tea lovers because your taste might be different from mine, and it's very exciting to get to try so many flavors!

More hits than misses even though I'm not a fan of fancy perfumed teas

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE: Pu-ehr is now available at iHerb! -- I bought this for the Pu-ehr tea that iHerb no longer carries and was disappointed when I got it that there's only 3 bags and 1 I cannot use. Dr Oz said Pu-ehr tea shrinks fat cells and with a recommendation like that I want to try this. iHerb needs to carry the plain Emperor pu-ehr tea! I only drink tea for its medicinal purposes (of course no sugar or cream to ruin the benefits/taste) and so I do not care for flavored teas. Almost all these teas are exotic blends. Not my cup of tea! But I have to give 5 stars for being organic. The Emperor Pu-ehr has a very mild flavor, almost no taste, easy to go down. I did not care for the chocolate flavored one. Also there is only 1 bag of white tea (with rosebuds!). Dr Oz said white tea prevents the body from creating new fat cells out of the food you eat. The flavor was nice, not perfumey but again, I'd prefer plain as the roses take up white tea room/benefits. There's also 4 black teas which I'm not looking forward to as black tea is not healthy. There's a couple of mint teas. I can't buy 18 boxes of this to get 18 plain pu-ehrs so I really hope iHerb carries it as their website doesn't even tell you how much for shipping one box unless you give them your personal info first!

great!

Posted by 5382876446512700973 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are many different tastes, different degree of caffeine in them. Some of the tastes I think I'll buy separately. Doesn't leave any stains on cups; tea bags can be used twice or more (I like light brewing). I like the fact that it's organic, the pack can be recycled and that the company gives workplaces for challenged people. Those are all big pluses of this tea collection. Хороший чай, нет "песка" в пакетиках, не оставляет следов на чашке, можно заваривать по несколько раз (если не очень крепко). Вкусы разные и интересные, нет такого, чтоб точно не понравился. Нет ощущения химии вообще. Но, если хотите купить этот чай в подарок, не советую- упаковка из простенькой легкомнущейся бумаги, не очень аккуратно выглядит(там еще скотчем заклеено было по бокам- чтоб не развалилась коробочка). Но дома- самое оно пить.

good

Posted by 5179323907635855026 on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Numi tea melange - Чайный меланж Нуми

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Usually i don't like tea in teabags. In this assorted melange there are many kinds of green tea. Among others the best i like here is rooibos & honeybush. White rose tea is very tasty (but i mixed it with black tea leaf - and got very good taste). Regarding quality of this tea itself - it's a good tea but as regarding to paper teabags - it's not the best choise. This melange is also great because you can try many kinds of Numi teas in one pack and choose your favourite ones. Вкусный чайный меланж. Он удобен тем, что можно попробовать разные варианты чая Нуми в одной пачке и выбрать самые вкусные для себя. Для меня,как для любителя чёрного и пряного чая, самыми вкусными оказались ройбуш-ханибуш и ещё очень вкусный - белый чай с розой. А так - много зелёных чаёв ещё в пачке. Пакетированный чай это вообще не самый лучший вариант. Предпочитаю рассыпной. Но к качеству Нуми претензий нет - вкусно:)

1 2 3