AUD

like!

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Best Stevia I've ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer3173254 on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stevia and iHerb was the best price for this by a mile. This stevia's flavor is so authentic. There is no chemically sweetness to it - it is very mild. It is perfect for putting in coffee, smoothies, desserts, ANYTHING! I don't even use my plain stevia any longer - I only use this. I have tried other vanilla stevias but this is the only one I like. It is wonderful!

Very good!

Posted by Sabine on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla stevia extract is very good in tea and coffe. I also use it with other sweeteners in desserts etc. No aftertaste. I like it. Easy to use.

Stevia NuNaturals Extract

Posted by Reviewer2336009 on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I never liked stevia before trying the NuNaturals Liquid Extract, but trying it has definately changed my mind. The vanilla, toffee, and plain are all great.

Excellent Price for Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3090620 on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I go through tons of this, as my family's sweetener of choice, and iHerb has the best price. I only wish it came in a larger size! Stevia is the way to go for sweetening once you get used to the taste and the vanilla flavor takes all recipes to the next level... smoothies, elixirs, nut mylks, sorbets, etc.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Nice flavor, no bitterness

Posted by Reviewer1818599 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've now used this in 3 different baking things - pumpkin pie, vanilla cupcakes and chocolate frosting - really sweetened nicely and NO bitter taste or chemically weird sensation that I've gotten from all the other stevias I tried (and there have been MANY!) I will be a loyal customer of this brand for sure.

Not very strong

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this basis intensive research on best tasting no aftertaste Stevia. Whilst the taste is very mild, the cocentration is very weak, in comparison 15 drops equates to the same sweetness as 5 drops of nowfoods better stevia. Not normally a supporter of nowfoods, but they have a better product in this instance.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use it all of the time, in smoothies, lattes, etc. This brand is really good, only one I buy now.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3227656 on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

mixes with cherry concentrate and water for a perfect drink!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla stevia is great in coffee. I also like to use it as an addition to baked goods.No bitterness, and quite sweet to my tastebuds.