AUD

Best for Less Chia

Posted by Reviewer1246794 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nutiva Organic Milled Chia is the best ever and costs about one third that of sport cites like GNC, etc. I use it in shakes with whey protein, in oatmeal and several other dishes. Its flavor does not over power other food or additives. I workout 5 days a week and use it for both energy and endurance. My weight has stayed level, but my BMI lowered by 4 points. Love it, its great. I will be reordering.

Love it!

Posted by 4989252703217354100 on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been adding 2 TBS of Chia and 2 of Flax seeds to my hot cereal each morning, along with extra water, and have not had to use any type of laxative since I started this. I had chronic issues and have tried everything, even prescriptions. Plus I feel full for hours.

Easy to use

Posted by 5395483824569373638 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chia seed is well known as great product for physical well-being. This item is milled so it makes me easy to digest for my 4 year old daughter. I prefer milled product to raw one.

Weird Chunks

Posted by 4811275735109670852 on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This item arrived with some of the grounded seeds in chunks. Perhaps it's moisture that has infiltrated the packaging? I wouldn't buy this again.

Will not get them again...taste and look terrible

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They came in small chunks and taste a little bitter. I just did not feel good taking them. Will return to whole chia of the same brand next, much better!

Milled Makes it an Easy Mix-in :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this chia seed, because it doesn't get stuck in my teeth like the whole seeds. It easily mixes in and I can't taste it. It is such a super food. Fiber, protein, and omegas!

Excellent egg replacement

Posted by Reviewer3017756 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, works very well for what we needed it for, which is an egg replacement.

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love to use chia seed in my daily salad. It tastes great combined with all the veggies and dressing. And it's so healthy!

quality Chia

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chia seeds are great for a healthy diet. The Nutiva offering is great for any use

Amazing Nutiva Chia seed