AU

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Improve my sleep quality, get the benefits of resveratrol minus the alcohol. It's also reduce my knee joint pain

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I take one in the evening and one in the morning. for cholesterol and blood problems

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

excellent product

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very good quality

Alex
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant secreted by some plants as a defense against bacteria. Resveratrol activates special proteins - sirtuins, which in our body are responsible for the restoration of damaged cells. With age, sirtuins become more and more lazy and shy away from their duties. The ingredients in this particular preparation are excellent, the dosage suited me. The quality of the supplements from this manufacturer is above expectations

Auto-translated from Russian

Resveratrol is a unique antioxidant that has no analogues. The drug has many advantages and plays an important role in the human body, having a beneficial effect on all organs and systems. I got a stock product, an excellent dosage of 200 mg.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Resveratrol with Red Wine Extract is a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health, cardiovascular health and healthy aging.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because the content was not too low and the ingredients derived from red wine extract were not all. I was able to buy it at a very low price during the sale, but I wonder if the fixed price will give me a boost to other things. Capsules aren't small, but they don't have a habit of being difficult to swallow.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Powerful antioxidant. Helps strengthen immunity. I ordered on the recommendation of a friend.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

slows down aging we will see the result when we are older, we drink constantly