AUD

Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by Reviewer1995990 on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by Reviewer2389958 on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1403802 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.

Bought these as a replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking GinkgoGold for a while, and wanted to see (har!) if this'd work better. Too early to tell, but big jar, tiny product, and the contents only fill a third. How wasteful.

is not worthy of recommendation

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only ineffective, but also bursting and releasing the capsule contents

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like products that have soy or any soy oil, I didn't know this had it and now I'm stuck to finish it. The rest of the ingredients look good but I wish they didn't use soy.

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

High Quality

Posted by healthyu on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There seems to be current research that Astaxanthin shows promising results for many types of eye disorders, and for strengthening and healing. I will continue to order this product based on my research, and this formulation.