AU

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this for my hands. I am older and I bruise easily and have age marks. I have been using this daily, and it seems to help my hands look better.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I loved this serum because after using it for a month my skin became more even and clean ! No break outs at all . Used it until last drop ! I can’t judge if it works for removing wrinkles or fine lines , but It just makes skin more beautiful

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I like this brand very much, especially skin care. This serum is packed with great ingredients, and it's very affordable! The texture is also nice. It's as good as the peptide hydrating cream.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Great serum for the price. used it together with "NutriBiotic,Peptide Face Creme, Ultra-Hydrating, 2 oz (57 g)" morning and night. No irritation, very good hydration without heavy film sensation on your skin. Will repurchase.

Bought this to pair with the peptide cream, but to be honest wasn’t impressed at all. The consistency is a bit thick for me. The fragrance is not the same as the peptide cream, which for me was disappointing. It is a nice moisturising serum, but I just didn’t fall in love with it. Did not cause any irritation or breakouts. And it seems like a gentle hydrating product. But maybe feels a bit too heavy for my combi skin

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It has an oatmeal fragrance but not offensive. It does seem to make the fine lines around my eyes less visible. Most importantly, it doesn’t make my makeup pill up when I apply foundation on top of it.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

good serum and a bit strong for my skin to take as my skin is rather sensitive from tretinoin and the serum does irritates my skin though. if you are not on tretinoin, i am positive you wont have the irritation.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like it from first time . So gentle and smooth. My skin is happy!

a55a09f2-7c81-4aa4-85f5-fb469a8f859b
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The texture of the serum is fast absorbed into my skin,non sticky like others serum, hopefully it works well to my combi skin

00bcd66a-9cce-4977-80cf-b5006ab82a88
Posted on Jun 17, 2021

A good skin serum that contains oat beta glucan, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C ester, tocotrienols & DMAE. This serum smells good, moisturizes well, and is well absorbed. In addition, this product has powerful antioxidant properties. I apply it in the morning, but you can also apply it before bed. I am very happy with this product. Recommend.