AUD

Innesah, London, England , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have started our Dad on , this as well as the Graviola we purchase at Iherb for end stage terminal cancer of the tongue and throat was given until Xmas 08 to live. He is doing well tumors gone down enough for him to eat blended food, so he did not need feeding tube put in, also not had a big weight loss and continuing with some of his work.He did not do chemo or radiation as it would have done a lot more damage , this was explained to us, that it just buys a bit more time. It is March and he is getting better we are hoping to come out the other side os this.

It works dynamite!

Posted by 5043071890651073235 on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product many times. Often every 8 months, I feel breast pain and reach for this every time. After 2-3 days the pain is all gone. But I take it for a month, a couple of times a year. Recently I ate some noni from Thailand that was toxic & made me very sick, bacterial cyst formed in my low back tail bone, I took this and in 3-6 days it was gone but I took it for 30 days. This stuff kills anything. I keep it in my house at all times! I read some years ago, a doctors report that it kills malaria, leukemia, and cancer by hunting down and exploding the bad cells. It also rids gut pain from parasites. I looked up the study & it was true, in Washington state laboratory. So this is my #1 product on earth. It will never let you down. I take 3 at once. Its mothers little helper when serious things start forming. NIP it in the bud. POW.

Excellent

Posted by ViktorLTakacs on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In addition to its cancer fighting properties it is an excellent anti-parasitic substance (worms/funghi) and overall a good roborating aid. Use it as primary or secondary treatment, prevention or before a cleansing diet. Do not forget to ask your physician's opinion first.

Seems a good parasite and fungal product

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using as part of my two months fungal and parasite protocol. I've only been on this for 2 weeks but seems a good product, which I had shipped to me in the UK.

Lyme

Posted by Olena7 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for Lyme!

Can't tell if it works

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No idea if it was of any benefit.

Allergy Research Artemisia

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product just to have on hand and because of the Veggie Caps. Haven't used it yet.

Good product

Posted by 4646690734859771272 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product met all our expectations , easy to take and a reasonable price,delivery to Australia was excellent

Attactively packages and very fresh

Posted by 5408912885202193809 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

used in conjunction with clove a capsule daily helps keep me parasite free.I live off the grid and good hygiene is not easy,so a reliable parasite control product is essential for my well being.