AU

Cooltoov
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Good taste Was very beneficial when i needed to calm mine coughs, helped me feel better even before the lozenge was finished... So i keeping some in my purse... just in case... (I use olbas oil for 25 years now, and this year i decided to try these lozenges and happy that i did...)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

These have been very reliable when I have any throat irritation, often eliminating the usual cough that occurs when I don’t have Olbas cough drops handy. Sinus, pollen, allergies are all much tamer within 60 seconds of using one of these all natural lozenges. Also love that they are sugar free since I'm diabetic. The flavor is pleasant, but not sweet. My father first brought Olbas home in the 80s and we continued using their variety of helpful remedies ever since. I highly recommended anyone give them a try.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is absolutely a mint powerhouse of a lozenges that will not only alleviate symptoms of a cough but also clear your blocked nose too. A very good sugar free lozenges that provides a soothing cooling effect that feels great in the mouth. Can be taken even without having any ailments if you enjoy minty flavors. In addition there's also added Vitamin C for added nutrients. Recomended.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love these! They remind me of the cold winters we had in Europe, and so for protection and to have something not too sweet, I use these on the go. Scent is great, easy to use in my travels, composition seems effective against beginnings of sore throat, proving its quality.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is my husband's favorite cough drops. I buy them every month . great taste , quality, ingredients, much better than any other kind what I was buying before in store. Very effective if you have cough and big benefit -it is 24 pieces in a pack. Price could be cheaper but it is always some discount on iherb .

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These really do open up breathing passages and deals with congestion. Also great to soothe a sore throat. The fact that they are sugar free is a comfort when needed in the middle of the night. I always make sure I have a stock in the cupboard for when family members have colds, coughs etc.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Just like the product description says, these are pleasant tasting with a black currant flavor. They also have menthol and eucalyptus to suppress the cough and provide helpful breathing vapors. These are more powerful than my usual lozenge with a more soothing effect on the throat. Since lozenges linger in the mouth by the teeth, I love that these are also sugar free. Each of these lozenges lasts a good long time providing the maximum soothing and ease of breathing effect. I will definitely buy these again and feel they are worth the slightly higher price than my usual lozenges.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

A powerful natural lozenges. Have been buying this product for a long time. It helps to suppress cough and soothes sore throat. Very pleasant taste, sugar free. Highly recommended for diabetic people.

e7359dc7-4a0d-4d6c-8c7b-2f90ee0c4dc4
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

i always stock up on these lozenges. This is like my 6th or 7th repurchase already. Tastes great and it really soothes the sore throat and cough...doesnt "numb" the tongue like some other lozenges. best part? it is sugar free and even has Vit C

033479a0-1eae-46d4-9cf7-0d65e637f10c
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

8bb8ed45-0bff-43ea-bb21-f688a50c4ed2