AU

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Great quality, ingredient and price

Great quality, ingredient and price for the size of 210 softgel comparing to other products. i found it great to use CLA 3000 daily for the benefit of Fat burning. i take the dosage of 3 sofgels a day Recommended and purchase again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Helped me losing weight I used 3 times a day

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Together with my workouts, CLA has been very effective in keeping my weight stable and muscle building.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is the second time to buy this product. It is great compared to the prices. This is a good price

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

awsome one for lose fats and help body recovery

Best absorption morning on empty stomach & immediately post workout 🔥🔥 I take 2 softgel the feeling like leaning muscle mass

dcb8f732-d9f1-4a16-83c9-852c501d7898
Posted on Jun 3, 2020

As a trans-woman with fully suppressed testosterone I started taking CLA to inhibit the enzymatic transformation of E2 (Estradoil) into E1 (Estrone) as high Estrone levels case DVT/PE. Since taking CLA, one cap morning and one at night, my energy levels have skyrocketed which is a known effect with higher E2 levels and low E1. I have not felt this energetic since my teenage years and definitely will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

These CLA tablets are high quality and are great to use for those athletes or gym goers, best you can buy.

Posted on May 29, 2021

My 2nd time purchase and I feel my tummy is getting smaller than before and diet is controlled.