AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This brand of krill oil has the quality and ingredients we've been looking for in other brands. We could feel a difference in about 2 months with this one.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Olympian Labs is one of my preferred companies. This krill oil has very good specifications. Good ratio between DHA, EPA and Astaxanthin. I take two softgels per day: one in the morning and one in the evening. Krill oil is never cheap and this one is not an exception. That's why I often buy California Gold Nutrition's oil, which is a better deal. When it is on sale, I buy this one.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great quality and ingredients! The best support for my heart and skin.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great quality and ingredients! I use it for my immune system 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Average quality Smelly ingredients Avoid tasting the taste If you want a good Omega get it with higher than 500

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It's a good product. Although the price is quite high. I have not noticed much effect. And I daresay it would be hard to do so unless you do some medical examination before and after taking it. No side effects which is always a plus.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Awesome product, would totally recommend!

Posted on Sep 1, 2008

I have taken this & Source Naturals brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.