AU

Lady Annabella
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I usually purchase products that have a wormwood and other herbs combined but this time there were none available from the once I usually buy so I got this one. It is for my mum. She told me that it really helped her with her digestion and to get rid of parasites. Perhaps taking the wormwood separately is even more effective and potent. I should also give it a try

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Oregon's Wild harvest is a top quality brand. The wormwood ingredient in the supplement is easy to take and beneficial to keep parasites under control in the gut. There is no taste and the capsules are easy to swallow.

Great product. We use wormwood to help build immunity to COVID as well as the many other health benefits such as anti-parasite, anti-viral and anti-cancer.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I had been battling sinus for a few weeks and felt generally a bit unwell. I started taking the wormwood and within a couple of days I was feeling much better.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I'm keeping this on hand as a natural medicine, I would just like to have it.. quick delivery & excellent service from iherb. Nice bottle, sealed for when we need it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The quality is great, but the volume is not. In my case capsules contained less than 400mg of herb, not 780mg, as it was pointed on a label. That size was even better for me, because I was looking for smaller size. But some people might not like that.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

a digestive, antiseptic, anti-infective, anti-inflammatory tonic effectt, stimulates stomach activity and digestion

ad2dfdbd-b316-401d-8640-52b96cc8b288
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Quality Ingredient, great for cleaning your stomach from harmful bacteri,, great supplement to add to your diet.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Wormwood tastes awful, so this is a super easy way to take the supplement! Medium sized capsule, no drama swallowing!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

bought to keep in the medicine cabinet in case of covid.