fantastic!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the soap and truly love it. It lathers great and works good when I wash my hair with it. It doesn't take much to get the bar of soap to lather and the smell is relaxing. Thank you again for your great product. Am anxious to try the loations!!!!

Best soap during the winter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have often times had trouble with itchy skin in the winter but there is something different about this soap. When you rinse it off, it just feels alot more 'off' than most other soaps. This helps in keeping my skin healthy and moist.

Great beauty product!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great soap with refreshing smell and only 2 ingredients!

I love these soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves these soaps as well. Finding a soap that is NOT based on Olive and Glycerin is something I've been trying to do for a very long time. My search ends here.

Fiji soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Clears blemishes on face and body - without drying skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My favorite soap of all the Organic Fiji soaps, so far.

Giant Soap Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will try all the Fijis. Don't dry my skin and last to a sliver when stored so it drains. The Spearmint fragrance floats all the way down the hall. Its like having a scent thing plugged in. Not that strong though, but noticeable. Thing of it is, when washing with it the fragrance is odd. I really don't care for it. I do like these Fijis to look at too, they are sorta translucent. Not that it has to do with anything just different, suprising.

I prefer the fragrance free,I think I'm allergic to tea tree

Posted by marley on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was alright at first,but then I noticed the marks on my face was getting darker so I changed to the pineapple bar which I love.

Bad service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this item but I didn't received it with other items that I ordered :(