AU

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Love, love love all Organic India Tulsi teas. This one is probably my second favorite after the Sweet Rose, which is so heavenly! I love winding down with a warm cup of Honey Chamomile, sometimes with a dash of coconut milk for the ultimate cup of soothing self love. Will repurchase for sure!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

We are a very busy family, we never have time to get stick to each other but weekends. We spent our weekend starring at our phone. We don't actually comunicate with eachother. then I got an idea "what if we spent our weekend by drinking some tea and eat cookies". I never thought that it could work, I tried with this tea and it works. The taste is great, very calming. So happy to spend my time with my family

Posted on May 4, 2022

Organic India brand Honey Chamomile tea is tremendously well made with only awesome ingredients!, and I love how they use only biodegradable packaging (inside & out) so that I can compost my teabags.

d7baa5d6-aa71-48cb-9055-1503dd8c2dcd
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have anxiety and this kind of tea keeps me calm and relaxed. It also tastes great without caffeine. I love it, I bought 4 like this one:)

Posted on May 23, 2022

This brand is my all time favorite tea brand and this particular tea is delicious! It is my 12 year old grand daughter's favorite.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This tea not only taste great it is good for you also. I brought 4 boxes, maybe a larger size can be offered, I like it a lot since it is caffeine free

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Nice flavor and aroma, its tea what more do you want me to say, i had to add that since you require a certain amount of words

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is a lovely blend of tulsi tea which contains many ayurvedic herbs that have been shown to improve brain function and possess antioxidative and antiinflammatory effects as well. Another great product by Organic India!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Tulsi is a great herb to incorporate to every day life. Perfect for anxiety. I don’t love this flavor but is very mild and soothing.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I repeated this one as this is the best chamomile tea for me. The flavor of honey makes chamomile sweeter and milder. Having this tea after meal is very relaxing and ease my stomach as well.