AUD

Will use forever!

Posted by 4821068226720775391 on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1901080 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1139487 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

unusual toothpaste

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is different, I tasted more anise than cinnamon. I came to crave that taste after a while. It'll turn your brush brown, but doesn't matter...it works well and neem's so great for oral health. I don't use pastes anymore, but just discovered today their neem tooth powder, happy to see iHerb carries it, can't wait to try that one next!

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

Posted by 5605737961942770469 on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1658121 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it - feels really beneficial. I use natural toothpaste anyway, however I did have a slight gum infection which has cleared up since using this product. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

great

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My second favorite paste currently, on par with 'Now Foods, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint'. Gives a great refreshing feeling, but has quite a savory smell. Actual toothpaste is more watery than one I’ve tested in 30 ml samplers.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1016445 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell is wonderful

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm looking for a replacement for Tom's of Maine SLS-Free Cinnamon Clove toothpaste (discontinued), but this isn't it. The flavor is kinda weird, it's hard to get out of the tube although it'd be worth it if this was better...

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if this suits most palates, but this is certainly my favourite toothpaste at the moment. I get the impression that it soothes and strengthens the teeth - the taste is also good. The colour is quite dark. I haven't been able to check if it affects the colour of the teeth.