Plastic smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture is good, and it does not sting on my sensitive skin - but the plastic smell is so utterly gross I cant use it. Smells like those cheap 80s car perfumes you could buy in a bottle. Ew!

Great for extremely dry and sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is more a cream than a lotion. It is thick, yellowish in colour and has a strong, I would even say, overwhelming smell. The smell I didn’t like at the beginning, but eventually I got used to it. I’ve got extremely dry and sensitive skin, and this lotion makes it soft, supple and silky. It does leave a film, but sinks into the skin in about 30 minutes. Now I think that it smells pretty from my skin ))) I will definitely repurchase.

very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

Love it

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lotion is creamy and smells fantastic. I love it!

All good beside bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, great lotion, but bottle is sooo hard to squeeze!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is terrific! It smells great and it softens my skin, but not greasy!!

Oddly scented, but beautifully moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although the scent when first rubbed in is hardly the sweet and strong vanilla I'm used to smelling as an artificial flavor, the scent begins to smell more like vanilla after about 10 minutes and lasts a couple hours. This noticeably lingering scent is rather nice, and lasts much longer than the geranium. The lotion itself is, like the geranium scented lotion, delightfully moisturizing even in high altitude desert winter, and it keeps me knitting and gardening without feeling like I'm drying out! An excellent product overall, despite my surprise at first at the differently vanilla kind of scent.

great smell of vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first the cream was not something special, but the smell of vanilla just great! all room and I (briefly) smell of vanilla. Value through the use of cream, I felt my skin velvet. Because of the medium-small size of a box suitable for traveling

Lotion bottle is a little inconvenient

Posted by babara on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lotion bottle is too uncomfortable and hard. I think it seems to be comfortable if you change it to pumping type. Tropical fruit scent is very good. I like it.

Lovely scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a lovely scent, and it's very moisturizer. However it uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which is not food grade like sodium benzoate. That's why it gets 4 stars. I don't think the scent is natural too.

1 2 3 4