AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I had covid last wk, I tried taking this to heal my itchy throat. On the 1st day I took 1 but no effect, so Day 2 I took 2 in the morning n 2 beglfore bed. It worked, I didnt cough as much as Day 1. I continued to take for Day 3 and I realised I dont feel that sick n recovered pretty soon. Its probably helpful for flu onset or speddup flu recovery. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product that has no fillers

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love Paradise Herbs products. Always high quality. Small veg capsules. Non Toxic extraction, Full spectrum, No additives, & No fillers. Easy to swallow. Andrographis is a fantastic natural bitter remedy for respiratory health and I always get positive results when I take it. Also reported to have antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This remarkable plant has been used for centuries in Asia as a traditional medicine for a range of ailments. It’s also an important constituent of at least 26 Ayurvedic formulas, and today it’s touted as a top antiviral herb and remedy for respiratory conditions. we are taking these to boost our immunity in this Covid19 environment. So far we are good

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

After taking the product for about 2 weeks , i seem to catch flu less often than before. Not only that it also helps to speed up recovery if happen to fall sick. Guess it helps overall immunity.. hope to see more amazing results in days to come..would recommended this product to everyone that wish to boost their immunity..

820816da-dcf8-4ad4-ac21-75fea7a700c1

I have read studies on the use of andrographis for rheumatoid arthritis and other illnesses. It is described as working against endotoxin absorption, so I thought to give a try for my bloating from foods. it works for me! I also like that it has no excipients, just the herb. I open the capsule and use thr contents only.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and immunostimulating properties Multi-acting immune-defense supplement. Doesn't make one too reactive, but supplies steady, gentle anti-microbial defenses while mildly supporting one's general immune strength This cold-property herb helps: reduce fever, combat inflammation, reduce oxidative stress, relieve symptoms of the common cold and flu.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good quality product, I am satisfied with it. Nice, safe packaging. The size of the capsule is small. It has no taste, no smell. There are no additives in its composition. I really like this brand. This product has helped a lot in the recovery from pneumonia. I recommend.

650374cd-6732-4712-a18a-3224f564bda3
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Never doubt to try this, especially as a quick help when you have a sore throat, lungs problem, etc. My must-have and base as the first aid are Zinc, Vit C, D, Andrographis, camu camu and grape seed extract

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

While I was ill it tremendously helped me to get rid of the deep bronchial cough and mucus. It's also great for overall body rejuvenation.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

No fillers or additives in a small capsule. Capsule is small enough for easy swallow with no bad taste. Reasonably priced item. Has other added ingredients to enhance the andrographis action. Happy with quality of the product.