AU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Good

I really like the product, but I feel it could improve its taste a little (it is not bad, it is just bland). Besides this the product behaves a quite a regular toothpaste and has kept my teeth white. Also, for a charcoal containing product, the product seems absolutely clear which is slightly odd...

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I liked this toothpaste, because of the salt in the composition, but it tastes not salty, but rather sweet-mint. The consistency is more of gel with white dots. very refreshing. Certainly I will purchase it again. If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This was one of my favorite toothpastes. I enjoyed the flavor and used it everyday, twice a day. The quality is great and the size is just right for the countertop. This was gentle on my teeth and gums, made them feel extra clean.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

A dab will do you. Just a tiny amount, and your mouth will feel like it’s sudsing. I like how it tastes and it spreads

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought it for my husband. He uses it twice a day and see improvement in his sensitive gums. It stopped the bleeding gums. Nice package and large size of the product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

nice product makes your teeth feel like you just had a cleaning at the dentist

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Love this toothpaste. Helped my receding gums. Nice flavor & whitens teeth. Recommended it to my family.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

gives you a good refreshing feeling without being overpowering. plesant taste overall pleasant toothpaste without the harmful chemicals .

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Perio toothpaste are great. Nice smell

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My teeth feel polished and fresh all day.