AUD

Must have for winter

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for warding off colds and flu—we take during the cold and flu season—two weeks on, two weeks off...if we do this, we never get sick. I can't give 5 stars though, because this tastes terrible—really strong! Most awful taste I've ever had with echinacea, but for the price, large bottle, and effectiveness, I'll live with it.

Good to keep on hand.

Posted by Reviewer3165563 on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I try to keep this on hand for any cold/flu illnesses that my family might have. I also use it topically on minor infections. It seems to work and reduces the duration of illnesses. I would give it five stars if it were organic. I dilute it in a small amount of water to reduce it's alcohol "kick."

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the bitterness of the goldenseal somehow intuitively transmits the effeciveness of this product at first taste. i had a long journey through many airports, and im pretty sure this product was a gigantic aid to the strngth of my immune system, during a vulnerable time. i drank it in water or fruit juice. Be careful not to overdo it, and make sure you are able to have access to plenty of food while using it, as the alcohol content is high.

Whenever you think you are gettng sick........take this.

Posted by Reviewer1672002 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If I ever feel like I am getting sick, I take this and I feel tremendously better. I don't get sick! I swear by it.

not worth it

Posted by 4890161497397777053 on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Gaia brand is for sure the best echinacea on the market, for sure worth the extra 15 dollars for a 4 oz bottle of so potent it leaves your mouth tingle as soon as the echinacea touches it!

100% Echinacea liquid

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Big bottle compare to other brands. Good price.

MsDiva

Posted by Reviewer1007009 on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has cut down on the amount of colds that my family and usually experience during the drastic season changes.

Great product, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2907234 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has benefited me greatly during a recent cold; it is easy to use, and keeps well.

good for any type of infection

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Would prefer it without alcohol.

great