Page 1 - Reviews - Pyunkang Yul, Calming Moisture Repair Balm, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I like it a lot. Great ingredients, really moisturizing. The texture is so nice: silky and smooth, feels slightly oily at first, but it sinks right in and leaves a lovely velvety, almost sleeping-mask-like feeling, as in "it locks in all previous layers". Not heavy at all, even in this heat wave. Highly recommended for dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin.

fc5089dd-5601-4ebd-a92e-8a3ac5247424
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Nice balm texture. No fragrance. I think this is a nice last step after a moisturizer. This would also be good as an eye cream to get extra moisture under the eye area. As a bonus this contains two peptides which is hard to find in products especially at a low price.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Wonderfully moisturizing balm. Matte finish, and calming which makes it good for redness. Doesn’t clog poors, and ingredients are antibacterial so good for summer. It does absorb quite quickly, so not ideal for very dry skin. Also only 1oz, so won’t last as long as most of Yul’s other 3oz products.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is my second time purchasing this balm. I have been using it on my angry irritated skin from the seasonal weather changes, and it has definitely done a good job at holding in the hydrating products I apply before it. I enjoy the texture, and it smells only very faintly medicinal to me. I like that about the PKY products I’ve used. And even though I know I probably apply more than most people would, I really wish this came in a larger size like their other moisturizers. I will use something else when I finish this balm (switching to Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream soon) that is more cost effective. But I may repurchase again in future if it’s still at $13.40.

07f6d550-4db0-427b-a9f2-106e942e2f44
5b1789b1-b3a6-409c-bacc-d73eddede506
4fd56039-b535-409d-a42a-f444c62e2cdf
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This product is the most lightweight balm I've ever felt. Like, if you're oily and looking for something occlusive that won't feel uncomfortable to you, this is a great option. I can only use it on certain spots, but if you have a dryer skin type, I daresay this might make a great moisturizer. I bought it after some research because I messed up my moisture barrier so badly, and after two days of just using this I was right as rain.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Love it so much! Formulated with safe and gentle ingredients free of fragrance and artificial dyes, the creamy texture goes on smoothly, absorbs easily, providing a soft and supple finish without feeling greasy or sticky. Perfect for sealing in moisture and keeping skin looking radiant and youthful all day long.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

My skin loved this cream from the first try, it soaked it up in a few seconds. The ingredients are great, it has a barely noticable scent and the texture is, like the name says, like a medium thick balm. The packaging is nice and of good quality, although I would prefer a pump.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This balm was lighter than I was expecting. I have fairly dry skin and I felt that it wasn’t quite enough on its own. I use it at night as a last step after my Pyunkang Yul night cream for extra moisturizing. Does absorb well and doesn’t feel greasy.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This cream is really a balm.The volume of product is small but it last´s a long time.This cream is great if you have your skin barrier compromised.It does not have any smell.It is great for sensitive skin.It is great also for winter , unless you have really really dry skin even in summer i think it would be to heavy.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

love this cream. it is really soothing and relaxing, it has no scent and is great for sensitive skin. It is moisturizing and and on dry skin would work as serum in cold seasons. Recommend this and savior balm after sun or in cold weather. Didn't cause acne and smoothed age fine lines.