AU

Posted on Jan 4, 2022
ممتاز!

When i get pimples i use this cream it helps but it takes some time to show results, be patient at least for 3 days ..generally I liked it because it makes the pimple leave no mark on the skin with no reactions at all. Like please if this helps ، i only make a review after trying the product استخدمته لمن يطلعلي حبوب الدورة و بصراحة يخليها تروح لكن ياخد وقت عالاقل لازم تداومو عليه ٣ ايام بس عالاقل لمن تروح ما يبقى اثر للحبة عالوجه و هاد الي عجبني الحبوب تطلعلي حول الفم و الكريم يخليها تروح بدون ما تترك اثر حتى لو حبة قديمة يروحها بشتريه اكيد لمن يخلص لانه صار من الضروريات اتمنى تحطو لايك انا ما اقيم المنتج الا بعد ما يخلص تقريبا و اشوف نتايجه

3310eb5a-b856-487a-b5f6-e22adc5864c4
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I suffer from cold sore quite frequently, sometimes once or twice a month, I found this ointment and bought one to give it a try, sometimes if I can notice there is a small red spot near my lips at the very beginning of the cold sore, i will put a small amount and it can restrain. If not, still, it helps recovering more quickly.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on May 12, 2022

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I found this as a free sample. I was surprised and pleased that it contains natural ingredients!! I needed to get a real tube, as the samples ran out. As a long term cold sore sufferer, at first I was skeptical, but now I know that I need to have it to help the healing! It does change the form and does not let the cold sores get bigger or worse. Does what is says!

I've been waiting for a cold sore outbreak to see if this really worked before I gave a review. Due to stress and illness, I actually had 3 at one time begin to erupt earlier this week. I started applying this as soon as I had an indication of an outbreak, and it stopped the growth of all 3 immediately. The blisters still go thru the process of scabbing, but they stay small. I applied about 3 times per day at the and less than 18 hrs the growth had stopped. It is VERY important to keep this with you at all times in case of an outbreak. You need to apply as SOON as you feel the outbreak. If you're at work when you feel it and don't have any, you don't have time to wait until you get home. You need to keep some on hand.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I suffer from regular shingles always just before my period. Now, about a week before, I lubricated the area with Super Lysine+ and I didn't get any cold sores. I think it's great, I recommend it.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I use this Everytime I'm starting to get a cold sore. It relieves pain and lessens the length of it. Lasts for a long time too.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I keep this on hand. I prefer the large size, but can’t find it recently. Very soothing for cold sores…best if applied at first tingle.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love this brand! I use all their L lysine products and supplements when I have an outbreak. Seems to help cut healing time down. Good quality and size.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Love the scent - use it every time I feel that tingle. Love the quality and the packaging. It is good value for money and I find it to be effective.