It is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a few months. I have seen a significant improvement with my nails and hair. I have seen others feedback on it - I suppose it is all very much individual - how you absorb it and your body's demand for vitamins an dminerals and overall balance of them.

Works well for our 5yo

Posted by annegoggans on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works wonderful 5yo son, we add it to his olive leaf extract/clo in the morning. The doctor says his b vitamins are being well absorbed. Taste is not fantastic, but it only takes a few drops and are pretty easy to hide. The price is the only drawback, but it is expected for a naturally produced american product.

Ok, but schlocky marketing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The vitamins come from live sources rather than synthetic sources. OK, I can get behind that. But the claims that the vitamins are "highly active" for "quantum state resonance" or "cellular resonance" sound pretty ridiculous. Almost as good as "iso-active" ingredients in health/beauty products. The words are meaningless. Show me how they are any more active or available than the stuff I can get in a pill. Mix this stuff with some strong-flavored juice or hold your nose if mixing it with water. Tastes like petroleum.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is concentrated liquid yeast, is not as potent as synthetic B complex because is natural. Any way I love the fact that is natural

Good price. Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iherb seems to have practically everything at the best prices. And the delivery rates can't be beat. I have not taken this B vitamin yet, but it came highly recommended. I am using up my Country Life Coenzyme B Complex veggie caps first which I also get at iherb. It is good too. Lots of energy.

b vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gives me tons of energy and easy absorbed by the body! Love it!

Great cutting edge products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love your product lines and super fast delivery! Keep up the great work. Cutting edge products at your door, Perfect combination.

Max Sress B