AU

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Good for summer travel..

I have used this brand before and I love this Try me size! great for travel ... This is a good quality essence for dry sensitive skin for layering your skincare routine morning and evening. It is water like but it does not run out of the bottle fast ,so a little goes a long way. I think 30 ml will last a while if not using it on cotton pad. The smell is not strong can not really smell anything in fact. Which is great for me as I do not like strong smells in my skincare. I would say this is great if you have sensistive skin.

dfc5c9fe-6beb-4480-9536-6d4de34f3a09
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This toner is more like a liquid serum texture rather than a watery toner. After I applied onto my face, I can feel the moisture and smoothness when I touch my skin. On a couple times, I forgot to put my secondary layer of serum and went straight to bed. The next morning I didn’t feel any dryness, amazingly the skin was still soft and moist. I am at my early 40s and I don’t have young skin anymore. Serum is a must for my daily skincare routine. I wanted to point out this toner saved me with moisturizing my skin even I didn’t put on another layer of skincare. Great!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I recently shifted to this brand to compare it with what I am using. So far, I have not noticed any irritation or unpleasant feeling. In fact, I am amazed by its hydrating effects and the best to mention is it does not leave a sticky or greasy expeprience after use. I use it before putting on my daily moisturizer and SPF cream. Commendable!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have been using this product along with the Revitalizing Youth Protect Serum and the Brightening Moisturizing cream since October 2020. I have repeatedly purchased these products because I find them to be very moisturizing. I also like the smell. All three products have a very pleasant scent without being overpowering. I have dry skin and these products seem to keep my skin nicely hydrated. None of that tight feeling after use. I also appreciate that the price is reasonable and that I can keep my morning and night skincare routine nice and simple with these three wonderful products.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I used this after cleansing my face, and let me tell you that it’s so refreshing and hydrating!! It leaves my skin with a soft and glowy look! I totally love it. For it’s price, it’s totally amazing tbh.

d6036f7d-1c42-4004-a142-e52befce6a32
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Nice smell, gentle and fresh, works well for my dry sensitive skin, leaving it moisturised and refreshed. In a rush, I don't even use cream and still do not feel dryness. The bottle is not large, but you need a very small quantity each time. Will def buy again

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I am extremely impressed by the hydrating toner. I like the consistency of the product it feels watery but really hydrates skin. I noticed a difference after one use. The smell is light and not over powering. I have been using this product daily and my skin has a Dewy glow. I would recommend trying this product if your in need for a toner.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I hadn't used a toner in years and always remembered them being a little drying to my skin, but this one is so nourishing!! I have dry skin naturally and it can tend to be a bit sensitive, especially as I use some harsher acids and retinols, but this toner is so soothing and gentle. I like to layer it under other hydrating serums and combine it with an essence a lot of the time for a huge dose of moisture.