AU

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I’ve been waiting for this to re-stocked. Tried and tested and proven to be very effective. My son had finished 1 bottle of this and I can tell that his skin is glowing. It’s a good supplement for my 15 yr old. Excellent quality and well-packaged!

004fca03-c401-43ac-a885-ad9bd6d544e3
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

We started out daughters on Rainbow Light about a year ago. Easy to digest and good amounts of nutrients without being "too much" of anything.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

So far my son's been using these for over a week. He hasn't had any negative reactions, and we are hoping with time that it will help clear up some of his acne issues. He has no problem with taking pills, which is good because these aren't the smallest ones. Update: My son has been taking these for several months now and I do believe that they are helping with his acne and scars. It's hard to know how much to attribute to the multivitamin because he is doing other things, but I definitely could tell that these multivitamins were helping.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I bought this for my 15-year-old daughter and it really helped her pimple breakout. When I bought another teen multivitamins because this was out of stock one time, her pimple problems returned. Since then, I always stock up with this multivitamins so we don’t run out. It’s the ONLY one that was able to help with my teen daughter’s skin problems. Highly recommended for teens!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This supplement can help to ease my stress and mood, when will it be back? i am waiting for a long time........

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Thank you. Vitamins are awesome. Quick easy online purchase quick delivery as well. Thanks

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

My teenage daughter is an athlete and requests to repeat this order. She finds it great for her nails and skin. Really clears up her pimples!

43631df8-5872-4734-83df-584eb9f42d2c
Posted on Oct 29, 2020

I bought this product twice to try to help my acne. Sadly I didn't see a difference in my skin, but I am sure it gave my body lots of health benefits. The pills are big and have a strong smell of herbs. I think you can break them in half to swallow if that is easier for you good luck!

Posted on May 15, 2021

Again this is for my teen daugther, I did notice after a week she have more energy, she is in better mood, she is focus when doing tasks (weird) good product