Page 1 - Reviews - Renpure, Biotin & Collagen Shampoo, 24 fl oz (710 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love this shampoo, I'm a natural blonde with fine hair and different shampoos change the color of my hair, because of the oils in them, but my hair is perfect using this one. I also like how it feels on my scalp, it doesn't dry it out or make it too oily. Also with it having all natural ingredients makes it great too, I am very sensitive to so many products that are used in shampoos now. My hair tends to be oily on the second day and it's not with this shampoo. It's the best shampoo that I have ever used.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Very neutral smell and you get lots of it. It doesn’t have harsh ingredients and you can feel it when you rinse your hair it doesn’t feel dry. I use this with the conditioner, it’s great for my bleached hair!!

b6e790d7-4d50-453e-a110-fbed90e45f1f
Posted on May 27, 2022

I use to use the apple vinegar shampoo from this same brand for years now. I decided on giving this a try and I am in love with it. The scent is really nice and you need very little from it. My hair is shiny and soft after using this shampoo and it conditioner. I would really like to see this brand also selling refill bags instead of plastic bottles.

Posted on May 9, 2022

love this shampoo will buy it again for sure the siza of the bottle is very good it last for a long time and need a small amount of the product the quality is just the best the scent is very pleasant the form of the package is very comfortable the hair and scalp feels clean and nice

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Shampoo with quality ingredients and a pleasant scent in my opinion; A very large quantity that is sufficient for long-term use and at an excellent price. Regarding results - it is worth giving time to get to know the effect. In the meantime, I have tried and I am satisfied. It seems to me that I will try more products from this series of shampoos later on.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

delivery packing was good and quick shipment to our country. haven't try a product up to now, but really hope that suitable for us. will give morr details info after we use it in the coming future.

a94f8b37-af3a-4911-90ac-5965374ead5b
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

wooow, the quality is just perfect, the size for the price is great, the packagind is cool. the smell is fresh. i like it and it leaves my hair healthy with no freeze .

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Plants origin products, I feel the different from first use , i have fine wavy hair This shampoo defines the waves, and gives my hair volume it didn’t make my hair frizzy I recommended it to my sister

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This thickening shampoo is great. I love the quality and the scent. It come is a nice large bottle for a very fair price. I will definitely reorder this along with the conditioner.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Amazing price, the size is perfect, Its took to me 3 months and I have long hair, I stoped using conditioner and masks, The smell is fresh, in love ☺️ I just bought my 2nd one😍