AU

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Excellent product and it works!!!

I bought two bottles to start with as I knew it would probably take two bottles to see a difference. When the second bottle was almost gone, I saw all the new hair growth coming in so I ordered two more bottles. I no longer feel self-conscious about my hair and am very happy with my purchase. This is the second product from Ridgecrest that has worked incredibly well and done exactly what they said it would. I love that I can get good quality supplements through Iherb and highly recommend this merchant as well.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great supplement, I’ve been using it for the past 3 years or so, not constantly but every time I feel i want to grow my hair longer or I feel it looks a bit meh. I can say my hair is quite full as it is - so can’t comment on hair loss or thinning hair - but this supplement helped me grow it super long, the longest it’s ever been! It didn’t make me break out, which is something I was worried about after reading about Biotin, so glad it didn’t happen. I’ve tried other brands before and some “hair skin and nails” supplements- but none of them worked as well as this, so I’d say it’s worth the price

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Have been taking this supplement for 4 1/2 months. Significant results - in terms of hair density and length - observed by family members and my hairdresser at the 3 month mark. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Amazing product I used it for 3 months now and my hair stops falling down! I had 4 tablets a day .. the perfect for my hair grows

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Edited Review: After 2-3 months of using it I can see good results - less hair on my brush and shower floor when washing my hair, and the hair seems to be fuller.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I’ve been taking these for one month now. I definitely notice a difference in my hair and nails. Doing the automatic subscription now and will continue for a few more months to see the full results.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

My scalp has been very sensitive for many years. I feel great pain whenever I comb my hair and have my hair washed at salons by others. After taking this product for about three weeks, I suddenly found my scalp not in pain when I combed my hair. Besides, I discovered that my hair loss was not as serious as before and some new baby hair started to grow. I was thrilled! It’s my true story and I highly recommend you to give it try if you have hair loss and sensitive scalp! ^^

Posted on May 8, 2021

I've been poring over the content details of hair supplements and this one seemed to be among the best. My hair seems to be in far better shape, less hair fall and overall, it's strong and shiny. The capsules are not too big and easy to gulp down daily. Very good. Definitely recommend it.