AU

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

well suitable for all ages size is very good the quality is good too scent its good the packaging was good they are using a bubble wrap, the texture, color coverage,concern benefits are good. Well i order again no regrets all the products that i order online all 100% Satisfied.

251da486-1ba9-4825-be4f-033df43f62c9
f3396403-d400-4650-9ceb-e1f170e35d22
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The power can easily be spread using a brush or a powder pad. It is compact but can also be grainy if you press your brush on it. The ordered natural and it gives a lighter tone to my skin. It keeps skin looking fresh and not oily.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have problematic skin and my make-up additionally creates new acnes on my skin. That does not happen to me with this powder. I am using it with bb cream or foundation for everyday make-up. Gives a soft and matte finish to the skin.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

very good power, it does not feels on the skin. I have oily skin so I always have this in my purse to refresh the makeup. it's like very lightweight powder and not cakey

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good quality size good quality package good size medium scent nice about coverage perfect not so much cover like i want texture amazing nice on face use it very easy concern good ingredients not harmful to skin

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Just the right color for me, has a little scent, witch i am really sensitive to, but it is ok for me. Good texture and price.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have bought this years ago and I couldn’t manage to buy it on my local shop. But it’s in iherb! I will buy it again as soon as I finish this one

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This has always been my drug store all time fave pressed powder. I'd say it's light to medium coverage. I love that this will not make your makeup look cakey, also it sets your makeup perfectly.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Really keeps me late, even on the most hot humid day. It feels light on skin and doesn’t crease or get patchy . I really like this under eyes especially!