AU

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
DEFINITELY SMOOTHENS--BUT PLEASE GO BARE-FACED!

BENEFIT: pushing 30 years old here and thankfully no crows feet yet! Made my 60 y/o mom use this for my wedding. It definitely REDUCES fines lines, dark circles and puffiness. No dramatic change though as she hasn't been diligent. Note: It doesn't eliminate it all. I noticed fine lines under my eyes with constant makeup application. Tip: Give your face a break and go BARE FACED. Pricey for such a small-sized bottle--but it does the job. Do apply this at NIGHT only though. Retinol increases your irritation to sunlight. No sensitivity. Absorbs quickly. Not greasy.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

The cream is lightweight and white, not yellowish as expected from a retinol, cream and I wasn't sure if it is actually good, however after using up the whole tube I've noticed some improvement of my fine lines around my eyes. So, now ordered the second one. Will continue using!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I don’t know why I thought this would be bigger, but a little goes a looong way! I use this at night as a final step before I apply retinol to the rest of my face. I like how it doesn’t sting my eyes and it gets absorbed beautifully into my skin. Applied area is visibly hydrated.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Im using this eye cream almost 3 years. It’s work. I’m 34. I often stock up on discounts. I just don't like the packaging. It is made of iron. easily damaged. But it’s still 5 stars no problem.

5905a234-33bf-441c-ae6b-cb7bba104a41
62076976-95b5-46ae-afd8-be133f7fb224
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

probably the only eye cream in the form of lotion to deeply penetrates the fine skin around the eyes and provide it with much needed dose of retinol. whomever advised on not needing an eye cream cleaely hasn't tried this one out. give it 4 months to see permanent results.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

the quality of this product is great. although the size may seem small for its price, you just need a very small amount daily. with regular use, you will have the benefit of firmer skin around the eyes. this is good for 50+ age . the texture is light , absorbs well and has hardly no scent. it is great for sensitive skin

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

At the beginning I was quite skeptical after several time disappointment with eye product, but I was wrong. This product is a game changer! It's small on the size but you can use it for months. I use it at night only and after 1-2 months it really reduced fine lines. was very surprised with the result. It has no strong scent at all and you can easily blend with other skincare routine products. although in term of puffiness I don't see significant impact yet, but I really recommend this for fine lines.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It’s a nice consistency, spreads nicely. So far it doesn’t dry out my skin. I know retinol takes a long time before the effects show up, and I’ve only used it for two weeks yet. But I’m very hopeful. It doesn’t have a strong scent, so it doesn’t bother me so much. I love the packaging it’s so elegant and timeless.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love the packaging of all of the Roc products and a fan for years. I'm over 50yrs of age and find the quality and composition of this eye cream gentle, a benefit to my sensitive skin. The scent and texture is light and adds moisture to the delicate skin around my eyes. I use this eye cream daily.